do dermatologist know anything about bones or other things than skin?

NEOKAISER

NEOKAISER

fraudkaiser
im going to a dermatologist in a couple of weeks cuz of isotretinoin and i have a shit ton of other questions aswell that concern bone structure etc. can they help me in those areas by knowledge and wiseness? what about hormones and shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
if they remember medical school and residency well then yes.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, NEOKAISER and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
if they remember medical school and residency well then yes.
do they understand the blackpill? i dont wanna get bullied off the appointment

im going to a dermatologist in a couple of weeks cuz of isotretinoin and i have a shit ton of other questions aswell that concern bone structure etc. can they help me in those areas by knowledge and wiseness? what about hormones and shit?
No they are wizards that practice black magic. They will say hormones will affect skin ,but wont address hormones, bone structure that is causing skin issues in the first place.

endocrinologist will address hormones

I don't think there is a doctor alive that will address bone structure hence the epidemic or people being recessed and having poor bone structure. All they will say is that you have low bone density

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 23558 and NEOKAISER
Had a friend recently go to a dermatologist and he said he spent 350$ for less than 30 minutes to be told the same thing reddit told him he should be doing, and that basic care. I grew up very close with plenty of doctors I can with confidence 55% are idiots and assholes, the other are normal and assholes or idiots but nice, less than 3% are actually very good at what they do. There is a reason this forum has the same surgeons names repeated time again. Dont think you will get a good answer but you kinda have to suck it up because you will be spending thousands of dollar looksmaxxing anyways