Do designer stubble's look good on Asian male's ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I am vietnamese but my dad has very good facial hair genes that is thick and coarse which look like this when he shave's:

im only 16 so wondering if i should stop shaving and let it grow out

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and sub5inchcel
i never seen facial hair look good on asians tbh. probably just go for the prettyboy kpop look

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Bonesbonesbonesbone
i never seen facial hair look good on asians tbh. probably just go for the prettyboy kpop look
me neither no one has facial hair in my all asian school only me with thick coarse facial hair growing on my chin and side burns

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
me neither no one has facial hair in my all asian school only me with thick coarse facial hair growing on my chin and side burns
are u in vietnam? do u see many JBWmaxxers there?

if so u should beat them up

Probably less than 1% of asians can grow a proper beard and those who grow have probably some european genes in them.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
are u in vietnam? do u see many JBWmaxxers there?

if so u should beat them up
No born and raised in Australia and still here but im top 5% in top elite strength and athletic gene's

it's no suprise though my FWHR is 2.0 and built like strongmen build skeletal wise

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Probably less than 1% of asians can grow a proper beard and those who grow have probably some european genes in them.
My ancestry line has french DNA in it because of the french occupication and forced arranged marriage's so yeah i believe it was passed down through both my mum and dad side

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
16 year old girls do not find beards attractive so probably shave.

Also beards can look good on any race as long as you have dark eyebrows and decent bones

• +1
Reactions: chibi
oh yh makes sense cos australia right next to SEA

why is status so important there
How my school is TBH. and like being NT and Extroverted plus rich,connected is everything to be the most status in my school Jestermaxxing/gangstermaxxing too.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Blkpill Godfather
My ancestry line has french DNA in it because of the french occupication and forced arranged marriage's so yeah i believe it was passed down through both my mum and dad side
you done a dna test?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone