Do dht blockers fuck up workout progress

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Afterall they would fuck up your puberty. so does that apply in your 20s etc when trying to stop hairloss but also work out?

absolutely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, overtier1011 and Deleted member 20704
they literally increase your test i continue making gains more than 1 year on fin

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and overtier1011
Yes, they fuck you over sooner or later. Do not block DHT ever, even if balding, instead take progesterone, lower stress, reduce calcification.

Stopping DHT for muh balding is cope, you may keep more hair but you're trading away your manhood for it & will face the music.

DHT in low doses helps me workout harder, burnout less and recover faster. Hairline is untouched even if going above 20 mg a day.

It doesn't do shit for muscle much in my case but at least it leaves you feeling like a man, not a tranny circus freak who fucks MtFs.

Last edited:
Yes, they fuck you over sooner or later. Do not block DHT ever, even if balding, instead take progesterone, lower stress, reduce calcification.

Stopping DHT for muh balding is cope, you may keep more hair but you're trading away your manhood for it & will face the music.

DHT in low doses helps me workout harder, burnout less and recover faster. Hairline is untouched even if going above 20 mg a day.

It doesn't do shit for muscle much in my case but at least it leaves you feeling like a man, not a tranny circus freak who fucks MtFs.
calcification? so you beleive in the blood flow theory

They shouldn’t

Afterall they would fuck up your puberty. so does that apply in your 20s etc when trying to stop hairloss but also work out?
no because muscles grow from test not dht

fin will block test too tho just so yk

No but DHT blockers imo do produce a bit of brain fog

Doesn’t dut cause Brian damage. Why does this happen btw
I dont think it does but it might decrease neuroprotectivity in the long run

i take proviron at 50mg, and holy shit i feel like those old bald guys at the gym

angry, horny, feeling hard all of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
i take proviron at 50mg, and holy shit i feel like those old bald guys at the gym

angry, horny, feeling hard all of the time

Doesn't seem to increase anger for me usually, but that could just be cuz I don't really give a fuck about most shit anymore that I used to.

Though Proviron is structurally different than regular DHT so maybe some of these "designer" versions are more likely to cause aggresison.

That or maybe you're just an angry old bald guy inside, bro.