Do dominant females even exist?

View attachment 2723446I feel like it’s a meme and all “dom” females and dommy mommy’s would all turn into submissive bitches when they see a masc chad, I don’t think a female is physically capable of truly being dominant, so the pipe dream of having an abusive dom female step on me won’t ever happen, they don’t exist all women are only submissive. In all honesty the only reason I date men is bc I like when I’m in a submissive position and females just can’t do that naturally

Sorry if this is a water thread

women don’t like to dominate in a relationship it’s not their biological role

That’s why u hear so many women talk about how it’s an ick for them when a guy asks her where she wants to go on a date

Women want a man to follow not the opposite

Even tho attraction can overcome that in ways she still will prefer if chad isn’t a pussy tho usually chad is high T and dominant so that’s rarely a problem

The women who act dominant with their husband have 0 attraction for him he’s a betabux
yeah usually when a girl likes u she will agree and do everything u say
she basically submits to ur cock

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
View attachment 2723446I feel like it’s a meme and all “dom” females and dommy mommy’s would all turn into submissive bitches when they see a masc chad, I don’t think a female is physically capable of truly being dominant, so the pipe dream of having an abusive dom female step on me won’t ever happen, they don’t exist all women are only submissive. In all honesty the only reason I date men is bc I like when I’m in a submissive position and females just can’t do that naturally

Sorry if this is a water thread
Latinas half the time are hella dominant

• +1
Reactions: marek937