Do e-girlfriends count?

AryanNEET

AryanNEET

Psych-wardcel
Do online-girlfriends count if you plan on meeting up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and murdah
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, N1666, murdah and 2 others
if u are sexting yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, depressionmaxxing, murdah and 1 other person
the meeting up part is important, I mean as long as you are planning to that already is kinda legit
yeah ofc

if i get a hint that she's not planning on sucking my dick then im out

yeah ofc

if i get a hint that she's not planning on sucking my dick then im out
what kind of women then are you talking to that the idea of them not giving bj comes to your mind.

the white blonde beautiful ones i know on the internet wanted me to fuck them primally, they are too far for me tho.

Online gf but not meeting physically is worst

• +1
what kind of women then are you talking to that the idea of them not giving bj comes to your mind.

the white blonde beautiful ones i know on the internet wanted me to fuck them primally, they are too far for me tho.
bro this was purely hypothetically. I have a cute gf and if we still tgt in a few months then I'll fly over and fuck her in a very dark triad way jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
bro this was purely hypothetically. I have a cute gf and if we still tgt in a few months then I'll fly over and fuck her in a very dark triad way jfl
what i said is also technically "hypothetically" i was being suggestive rather than explicit

if you get nudes or meetup its a slight dub

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, vermillioncorefan and AryanNEET
unless there is a way to have e-sex and loose your e-virginity then no

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, ominion, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
No
IMG 4474

Do online-girlfriends count if you plan on meeting up?
of course not. i still spend every night alone drinking vodka hoping a way out

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
the meeting up part is important, I mean as long as you are planning to that already is kinda legit
cope cuz u can only go meet her like once a weekend maxx for a ton of money
meanwhile irl gf u fuck daily sleep together tbh my life is horrible:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: AryanNEET
cope cuz u can only go meet her like once a weekend maxx for a ton of money
meanwhile irl gf u fuck daily sleep together tbh my life is horrible:feelswah:
thats what im planning to do, make her my irl girlfriend.

Also once I start my job I will have pretty much more than enough to see her once a weekend and thats fine because she lives in a totally other side of the world

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan

Also once I start my job I will have pretty much more than enough to see her once a weekend and thats fine because she lives in a totally other side of the world
and i dont know how that is cope,

maybe youre coping more because youre single idk dude

fr bro u gonna fly to another continent weekly? might as well move her in

i live a 5 hour drive away and it really sucks bro she plans on moving in

• +1
fr bro u gonna fly to another continent weekly? might as well move her in

i live a 5 hour drive away and it really sucks bro she plans on moving in
London to Berlin, I guess to me thats another side of the world because Ive only left the uk once in the last 10 years and that was vacation to poland, especially because now I'd be planning everything on my own I am independent have to renew my passport and shit its all new to me man.

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
London to Berlin, I guess to me thats another side of the world because Ive only left the uk once in the last 10 years and that was vacation to poland, especially because now I'd be planning everything on my own I am independent have to renew my passport and shit its all new to me man.
that’s not bad bro that’s twice my distance-gap esp if ur gonna fly over that’s like 2 hours just expensive id guess

i went once already 5 hour drive $1000 dollars hotel just to fuck twice bro but whatever

bro berlin - london is nothing. the flights aren't expensive either

I've had like 20 online girlfriends, i speak to them for a few weeks or months and then we plan to meet. The day before we are supposed to meet I just block them. I don't have any interest or desire to bother with them, although looking back I regret not meeting with a few of them so badly. They either get too clingy or I just lose all feelings because of my autistic brain.

Now that I've finished softmaxxing properly I'll do the same thing, but actually meet them this time.

FFFFFFFFFuck no.

bro berlin - london is nothing. the flights aren't expensive either
I just told you I have to renew my passport to travel and can only do so in a month which is when I turn 18.

Yes I know it isn't expensive, it is about £100 for a round-trip but again I dont have that right now I need work.

• +1
that’s not bad bro that’s twice my distance-gap esp if ur gonna fly over that’s like 2 hours just expensive id guess

i went once already 5 hour drive $1000 dollars hotel just to fuck twice bro but whatever
yeah sometimes taking a plane is far cheaper than train. There are planes that can go from Athens to literally another side of europe like ireland and it will cost like £30 while anything else like car/train would almost definitely cost more.

• +1
>Online Girlfriends

Online girlfriends aren't girlfriends, they are a cope for lonely men for whom it's over and have no other option but to send free money to unknown women who will then lie to them (the men) they love them. It's a freak show.