Do East Asian girls have different beauty standards?

G

Goebread

Bronze
I showed my mum and some younger Chinese women Daniel Dae Kim, Tim Chung and some robust Chinese males I found, and most of them they rated to be ugly/heavilly below average. Like they seem to dislike big jaws, large cheekbones and maxilia. Even Sean O'Pry, bulk Asian girls don't seem to like; my mum rates him 5/10 or something.

I'm noticing that if an Asian girl likes a white guy's appearance, he's generally more nerdy looking than average and skinny. I'm overall convinced that Asian women do not have the same beauty standards as White girls; their ideal is some narrow faced round eyed tall lanklet with light skin and projecting nose. They hate robustness and hunter eyes tbh.

They definitely go for more feminine features. Now more than ever with kpop taking over

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Cheesyrumble
your mum cant rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and CyprusGD
your mum cant rate for shit
Her ideal is some Song Weilong type, who might be semi-robust but still delicate enough. Bulk Asian girls definitely dislike robust males.

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Moggie
They also chase after sub 5 whites

They also chase after sub 5 whites
No Joke they might legit find some Edward Snowden type better looking than Opry.

WMAF couples 90% the white guy is this pasty narrow faced programmeroid.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and WanderingBurro
No Joke they might legit find some Edward Snowden type better looking than Opry.

WMAF couples 90% the white guy is this pasty narrow faced programmeroid.
Asians get surgeries to literally shave off their bone and become less robust. Rounded baby face features are usually seen as more ideal when compared to Western standards were even what we consisder to be a prettyboy still often has a robust jaw and chin

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag
my grandma (viet) rated tim chung 7/10

my sisters (19 and 21) rated tim chung a 4/10

my white female friend rated tim chung a 8/10

my asian female friends rated him 5/10

• +1
my grandma (viet) rated tim chung 7/10

my sisters (19 and 21) rated tim chung a 4/10

my white female friend rated tim chung a 8/10

my asian female friends rated him 5/10
Tim Chung is definitely not attractive by East Asian standards. Do people not realize that Asian girls have different standards?

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, incel194012940, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Tim Chung is definitely not attractive by East Asian standards. Do people not realize that Asian girls have different standards?
i think its obvious that east asians have different standards but overall if to preserve/retain ur looks being masculine looking (bone mass) combined with no sun exposure and good aging genes that is good to look good until your 40's

also height is the same for both standard's

6'0 and plus for western and east asian standard's 100% the same

I showed my mum and some younger Chinese women Daniel Dae Kim, Tim Chung and some robust Chinese males I found, and most of them they rated to be ugly/heavilly below average. Like they seem to dislike big jaws, large cheekbones and maxilia. Even Sean O'Pry, bulk Asian girls don't seem to like; my mum rates him 5/10 or something.

I'm noticing that if an Asian girl likes a white guy's appearance, he's generally more nerdy looking than average and skinny. I'm overall convinced that Asian women do not have the same beauty standards as White girls; their ideal is some narrow faced round eyed tall lanklet with light skin and projecting nose. They hate robustness and hunter eyes tbh.

Yeah they prefer youthful more feminine faces vut they like african sized cocks as in they like massive dicks and blacks on average have the biggest dicks

Yes, they prefer feminine more soylooking white guys on average. Generally do not like any race outside of white. Whites are priority over other asians.

If you are not white, look for american-born asians who are not 1st generation here. Otherwise, 1) they won't be remotely attracted to you SIMPLY due to race and 2) you will have immense social and family pressure on their end because your are not white

If you are more masculine looking you can help by augmenting more feminine features like a smaller and thinner nose, lip implants, and potentially canthoplasty. These can essentially make you a masculine pretty-boy

• Ugh..
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Cheesyrumble
Yes, they prefer feminine more soylooking white guys on average. Generally do not like any race outside of white. Whites are priority over other asians.

If you are not white, look for american-born asians who are not 1st generation here. Otherwise, 1) they won't be remotely attracted to you SIMPLY due to race and 2) you will have immense social and family pressure on their end because your are not white

If you are more masculine looking you can help by augmenting more feminine features like a smaller and thinner nose, lip implants, and potentially canthoplasty. These can essentially make you a masculine pretty-boy
Mayocel cope, east and southeast asians only make up 4% of the US population. There aren't many asians to go around. Majority of asian males and females still marry each other even with a limited dating pool

Last edited:
  • +1
Ignore the white girl, but this Korean actor is a middle aged giga chang for east and Southeast Asian girls.

They would pick him 80 times out of 100 over Tim

• +1
Reactions: Deprived