Do east Asian women(and men)have the most beautiful eyes?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
noticed a few things about Asian eyes that possibly make them the most feminine :

1.theyre feline in nature which is feminine

2.slants are metaphysically feminine,female handwriting has more slants for example

3.theyre more shaped like almonds which all looksologists agree are hyper feminine

Last but not least CAUCASOID eyes are very bland and plain to look at due to the more round shape.round shaped things are a lot more blander than feminine slants and curved things.

I'm Caucasian passing and look Italian and Arab with a beard but I can honestely say that only the mongoloid race has interesting and beautiful eyes.

Another thing about northern east Asian women is that they have more contrast to their coloring which is hyper feminine,and they don't have the dull looks of light hair

They have thinner hair strands which are more feminine.they have more slender frames and bones than all other women which makes them look hyper feminine.

They're shorter which is feminine.their cheekbones are rounded and high which are feminine in contrast to angular and high cheekbones.

They have less pronounced and higher browridges which caucasoid women lack.they have less deep set eyes which make a lot of caucasoid women look like crossdressers when you look closely.

Their lack of a projecting and angular skull make them more feminine and thus less masculine.

They don't sweat and they also have no body hair.

I think that east Asian women are the only women that can be called 'women'.

IDK let me know what you guys think,it takes an aware and alert eye for detail to notice these things most of us are on autopilot.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
Noodlestaceys are the ONLY staceys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HeightPilledum
Images 12
these women are beckies but fog hard in sex appeal due to their eyes

J3stUs5w mSRW 1024

If you look closely this is a true Becky despite being a gigastacey for white women

White women can't b staceys unless you are deeply brainwashed
212cfd114a17da7ca17e2e6b0076bc42

This is another Stacey for white women that is actually a Becky due to her eyes and plain Caucasian features if you look closely

I truly believe no caucasoid woman can be a Stacey and that even Asian beckies are staceys in sex appeal due to their feminine features.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
View attachment 3246659 these women are beckies but fog hard in sex appeal due to their eyes

View attachment 3246660

If you look closely this is a true Becky despite being a gigastacey for white women

White women can't b staceys unless you are deeply brainwashedView attachment 3246662

This is another Stacey for white women that is actually a Becky due to her eyes and plain Caucasian features if you look closely

I truly believe no caucasoid woman can be a Stacey and that even Asian beckies are staceys in sex appeal due to their feminine features.
Not even @HeightPilledum is this delusional about asian foids

Eye area I like on chinks:
pic: Haerin

Extreme PCT, feline shape. Other gooks don't have this.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
noticed a few things about Asian eyes that possibly make them the most feminine :

2.slants are metaphysically feminine,female handwriting has more slants for example

3.theyre more shaped like almonds which all looksologists agree are hyper feminine

Last but not least CAUCASOID eyes are very bland and plain to look at due to the more round shape.round shaped things are a lot more blander than feminine slants and curved things.

I'm Caucasian passing and look Italian and Arab with a beard but I can honestely say that only the mongoloid race has interesting and beautiful eyes.

Another thing about northern east Asian women is that they have more contrast to their coloring which is hyper feminine,and they don't have the dull looks of light hair

They have thinner hair strands which are more feminine.they have more slender frames and bones than all other women which makes them look hyper feminine.

They're shorter which is feminine.their cheekbones are rounded and high which are feminine in contrast to angular and high cheekbones.

They have less pronounced and higher browridges which caucasoid women lack.they have less deep set eyes which make a lot of caucasoid women look like crossdressers when you look closely.

Their lack of a projecting and angular skull make them more feminine and thus less masculine.

IDK let me know what you guys think,it takes an aware and alert eye for detail to notice these things most of us are on autopilot.
Squishy squishy!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Klasik616
Not even @HeightPilledum is this delusional about asian foids

Eye area I like on chinks:
View attachment 3246682pic: HaerinView attachment 3246685
Extreme PCT, feline shape. Other gooks don't have this.
You're stupid lmao

Slants are feminine.almond shaped are fem.round is bland and boring and plain.

I'm a caucasoid guy and I am not partial,I admit BOTH Asian women and men are most aesthetic.

All white women look like transvestite plain James but at least we caucasoid men can look masculine which failos our women.

It's telling that the japanese considered the dutch traders that landed on their shores to be oni and tengu monsters or TROLL and AVIAN monsters from shinto mythology.they did not consider us human due to how ugly we are and only Hollywood media and a lack of eye for detail can make someone attracted to a white woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Klasik616
You're stupid lmao

Slants are feminine.almond shaped are fem.round is bland and boring and plain.

I'm a caucasoid guy and I am not partial,I admit BOTH Asian women and men are most aesthetic.

All white women look like transvestite plain James but at least we caucasoid men can look masculine which failos our women.

It's telling that the japanese considered the dutch traders that landed on their shores to be oni and tengu monsters or TROLL and AVIAN monsters from shinto mythology.they did not consider us human due to how ugly we are and only Hollywood media and a lack of eye for detail can make someone attracted to a white woman.
White women are better looking in average than asian women. Finding a pretty asian woman is not easy but they exist. What you posted before are LTBs with fraudkup. Actual pretty asians have to look like this:
Images   2024 07 31T174245636

Chuu

Last edited:
Worthless compared to WASP/North Atlantid hooded eyes. Its so over for Gooks.

White women are better looking in average than asian women. Finding a pretty asian woman is not easy but they exist. What you posted before are LTBs with fraudkup. Actual pretty asians have to look like this:
View attachment 3246705
White women can be average at best even with makeup due to their bland features and sometimes looking like crossdressers.

I said those Asian women were beckies but they have Stacey sex appeal due to their Mongolic features.

Don't you know the difference between aesthetics and sex appeal?

Don't act dumb,most whites look like trolls and white women are capped at mtb,it's telling that you mentioned makeup when even Megan fox is a low tier Becky without it as is Margot Robbie the best of the white race .from mid tier beckies to low tier beckies or femcels lmao

idk, but in the end, you have to choose left or right, it's that simple..

• Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616
View attachment 3246705
They do surgery to get agyeo sel or whatever that is

I've grown completely desensitized from memes such as coloring

Colored eyes do nothing to me once you actually look at them. Brown men aren't used to them and thus worship white women

Asian women have the most beautiful faces overall, including eyes. Nothing is to be changed

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and qazw

Mulatto Women Destroys Asian eye area