Do East Asians look better with long midface?

G

Goebread

Bronze
I suspect many of these standards don't apply to all races. Imo short midface big chin East Asians typically look low harmony.

Long midface actually seems to look good on East Asians compared to other races, why is this? Is it due to cheekbones or something?

I'm more and more convinced that ideals are not racebent and different features look different on other races.

benedict cumberbatch

East Asians rarely have short mid face and tall jaw combination

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Short midface and tall chin move on all races

Short midface and tall chin move on all races
I would definitely disagree with that, especially north Chinese/Koreans who rarely have short midface but look good.

I would definitely disagree with that, especially north Chinese/Koreans who rarely have short midface but look good.
Long midface cope. North chinese are indeed moggers but theyd look better with shorter midfaces, youd only say that because most of the goodlooking actors in chinese are from north and they tend to have longer midfaces But also better features overall.

Attachments

• Skärmbild (11).png
    Skärmbild (11).png
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
My AVI aswell

Long midface cope. North chinese are indeed moggers but theyd look better with shorter midfaces, youd only say that because most of the goodlooking actors in chinese are from north and they tend to have longer midfaces But also better features overall.
You do realize that 90% of north Chinese and Koreans are "long midface" by white standards right? It's just that long midface doesn't look bad on them because they have a developed cheekbone area and their face is oftentimes wide despite being long midface.

Lol north Chinese consider short midface to be some subhuman trait and they dislike it.

You do realize that 90% of north Chinese and Koreans are "long midface" by white standards right? It's just that long midface doesn't look bad on them because they have a developed cheekbone area and their face is oftentimes wide despite being long midface.

Lol north Chinese consider short midface to be some subhuman trait and they dislike it.
Show pic of these "short midfaces" You probably just picked a subhuman who happened to have shortmidface. I have long midface aswell and its a subhuman trait.

Show pic of these "short midfaces" You probably just picked a subhuman who happened to have shortmidface. I have long midface aswell and its a subhuman trait.
lol east asians with short midface oftentimes end up looking like Jack Ma

I think east asians are one of the only groups to pull off long midface and retain high harmony tbh

lol east asians with short midface oftentimes end up looking like Jack Ma

I think east asians are one of the only groups to pull off long midface and retain high harmony tbh
OVER

Short midface is the biggest cope ever

I suspect many of these standards don't apply to all races. Imo short midface big chin East Asians typically look low harmony.

Long midface actually seems to look good on East Asians compared to other races, why is this? Is it due to cheekbones or something?

I'm more and more convinced that ideals are not racebent and different features look different on other races.
Most Asians have long midface