Do estrogen rebound really exist with arimidex (I will rep non troll good answers)

F

fuuuaaaakkk

Iron
I am currently using it like for two or three months and i will stop using it a bit, I dont want any cope if it is real what can i do to not experience this

i dont understand, why taking a estrogen blocker. Do you produce estrogen normally or what

taking more T doesnt help?

• +1
Reactions: fuuuaaaakkk
You'll only get a rebound if you stop taking arimidex when you stop taking T, T stays high a few weeks later so you should continue taking arimidex for a few weeks after you get off T. Then you most likely wont get a rebound

• +1
i dont understand, why taking a estrogen blocker. Do you produce estrogen normally or what

taking more T doesnt help?
Heightmaxx

• +1
You should taper off it.

• +1
I am currently using it like for two or three months and i will stop using it a bit, I dont want any cope if it is real what can i do to not experience this
How old are you and what is your goal? You're running AI to maximize height right? If you insist on doing something like that run exemestane it's by far the most superior AI one can take and the best AI to take is no AI as this forum is polluted with wrong information regarding the whole idea of maximizing height by taking hormones and supplements. Stop falling for the meme and get your basics right - DM me if you want to know the method.

• +1
You'll only get a rebound if you stop taking arimidex when you stop taking T, T stays high a few weeks later so you should continue taking arimidex for a few weeks after you get off T. Then you most likely wont get a rebound
I am natty

How old are you and what is your goal? You're running AI to maximize height right? If you insist on doing something like that run exemestane it's by far the most superior AI one can take and the best AI to take is no AI as this forum is polluted with wrong information regarding the whole idea of maximizing height by taking hormones and supplements. Stop falling for the meme and get your basics right - DM me if you want to know the method.
Yes height purposes, yeah you are right about forum not just heightmaxx overall forum dogshit since beginning of summer, i was using exemestane before it was not harsh for my health that much it is not just about rebound, probably arimidex guys force themselves using it because they get cheaper compare to aromasin for their location and then coping with muh rebound is not real because bla bla muh aromasin not enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!