Do "ethnic features" make a man look less HQNP?

Do "ethnic features" make a man look less HQNP?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
A guy told me that I'm not HQNP-looking, yet not HQP-looking at the same time.

I assume it's because even though I'm modestly-dressed, wearing classic clothing, with straight, slightly wavy middle-parted brown hair just below my ears, my ethnic features that I was born with make me look less HQNP than the typical "posh, English southern white boy" he was referring to.

For example, I have full, plump lips, naturally olive-undertoned, tanned skin, bushy eyebrows and a slightly shorter than ideal lower third. I'm also not an ectomorph.

I can't wash off my tan unlike the posh English southern white boys I see regularly, who can, and many times punish with MT2 and sunbeds. My skin tone is there forever. That's fine.

My eyebrows are very dense and bushy, something which a lot of white men don't have.

My skin is also smooth and young-looking, and I'm usually wearing classic clothes if I'm not in a casual setting, or simple but oversized and sometimes (either discreetly or not) branded clothes if I am in a casual setting. My friends are 80% ethnic minorities.

I wonder if ethnic features make a man look less HQNP, if that's what he's implying?

Last edited:
I thought HQNP and that shit was designed to be used on females

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@1kisuke106 In what way do ethnic features make one less HQNP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and StrangerDanger
@1kisuke106 In what way do ethnic features make one less HQNP?
Ethnic features in general just look more HQP rather than HQNP, well the person has to be decent looking first

• +1
Ethnic features in general just look more HQP rather than HQNP, well the person has to be decent looking first
I figured that's why the guy told me I looked non-HQNP yet non-HQP at the same time, compared to "a full southern English white posh boy" he said.

I wonder if I'd look more HQNP if I wasn't naturally olive-tanned, didn't have big bushy eyebrows and full lips, and a longer face/lower third.

• +1
A guy told me that I'm not HQNP-looking, yet not HQP-looking at the same time.

I assume it's because even though I'm modestly-dressed, wearing classic clothing, with straight, slightly wavy middle-parted brown hair just below my ears, my ethnic features that I was born with make me look less HQNP than the typical "posh, English southern white boy" he was referring to.

For example, I have full, plump lips, naturally olive-undertoned, tanned skin, bushy eyebrows and a slightly shorter than ideal lower third. I'm also not an ectomorph.

I can't wash off my tan unlike the posh English southern white boys I see regularly, who can, and many times punish with MT2 and sunbeds. My skin tone is there forever.

My skin is also smooth and young-looking, and I'm usually wearing classic clothes if I'm not in a casual setting, or simple but oversized and sometimes (either discreetly or not) branded clothes if I am in a casual setting. My friends are 80% ethnic minorities.

I wonder if ethnic features make a man look less HQNP, if that's what he's implying?
I don't think it applied to you, likely you did something autistic, and notwithstanding HQNP only REALLY applies to females, but yes, being ethnic is the opposite.

This is a specific look, again mainly around females, that is sort of the Hamptons x Dartmouth jock, or the British guy who's 143rd in line to the throne but now just works in his dad's friends law firm doing nothing all day or the Dutch 30 early 30s guy who's great great great grandad was secretly poisoning tulips back in the day to blow up the bubble and make more profit on the tulips he owned.

As an ethnic, your look is the opposite of this, so ofc ur not gonna fit it

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
I figured that's why the guy told me I looked non-HQNP yet non-HQP at the same time, compared to "a full southern English white posh boy" he said.

I wonder if I'd look more HQNP if I wasn't naturally olive-tanned, didn't have big bushy eyebrows and full lips, and a longer face/lower third.
definitely, skin tone contributes mostly to it, you'll probalby never see a HQP asian man

• +1
I don't think it applied to you, likely you did something autistic, and notwithstanding HQNP only REALLY applies to females, but yes, being ethnic is the opposite.

This is a specific look, again mainly around females, that is sort of the Hamptons x Dartmouth jock, or the British guy who's 143rd in line to the throne but now just works in his dad's friends law firm doing nothing all day or the Dutch 30 early 30s guy who's great great great grandad was secretly poisoning tulips back in the day to blow up the bubble and make more profit on the tulips he owned.

As an ethnic, your look is the opposite of this, so ofc ur not gonna fit it
Yeah, I was conversing with a guy in DMs on here who said what I quoted after I posted my pic.

I feel some people here think an ethnic guy trying to look HQNP is a tryhard who wants white women, but we're not tryhards. It's just the way we were raised, and I would never want to be with a white woman anyway because of our differences. A woman being white = instant dealbreaker.

I see. So in other words, the male equivalent of the HQNP look is only exclusively on white men because of their features fit the look? I know exactly what you're talking about with the "British guy who is 143rd in line to the throne" - these sorts of men and women are known to be incredibly pompous and racist, and I'd never associate with them no matter how much money or wealth they have.

Some of my dad's family members married Gulf Arabs, and they are probably wealthier anyway with better manners :lul::lul::lul::lul:

definitely, skin tone contributes mostly to it, you'll probalby never see a HQP asian man
Yeah, I think the guy was mostly referring to black and brown (MENA, Subcontinental, Mestizo, etc) men. Rices/noodles are by far the most likely non-white ethnics to favour HQNP looks.

• +1
What skin tones would you say are HQNP?
My skin tone is naturally a deep golden olive, medium-toned.

Yeah, I think the guy was mostly referring to black and brown (MENA, Subcontinental, Mestizo, etc) men. Rices/noodles are by far the most likely non-white ethnics to favour HQNP looks.
Yes and no.

Noodles are the only foids who prefer NP over P, but even this is changing. Yes I'm not going to lie, in Hong Kong you see LQNP 2/10 JBW with 9/10 noodles more than u see HQP 7/10 ethnic with noodles.

But this is LESS stark in rest of Asia including China.

And if u look at noodles in USA or Australia, where they are pretty hot and sassy, they prob prefer HQP as much as HQNP

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
What skin tones would you say are HQNP?
My skin tone is naturally a deep golden olive, medium-toned.
its really just any skin tone/mix of features that would make you appear ethnic, if anyone could mistake you for Italian or white, you'd be pretty much in between

• +1
Yes and no.

Noodles are the only foids who prefer NP over P, but even this is changing. Yes I'm not going to lie, in Hong Kong you see LQNP 2/10 JBW with 9/10 noodles more than u see HQP 7/10 ethnic with noodles.

But this is LESS stark in rest of Asia including China.

And if u look at noodles in USA or Australia, where they are pretty hot and sassy, they prob prefer HQP as much as HQNP
Yes I was referring to FOB noodles, not ABGs from the US/Australia.

bro stop focusing on this stupid ass nigger shit

go out and get bitches

this personality type and star sign bullshit is for foids, you could’ve been fucking blonde stacies instead of making threads chaddam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
its really just any skin tone/mix of features that would make you appear ethnic, if anyone could mistake you for Italian or white, you'd be pretty much in between
I have a shorter than ideal lower third, huge bushy brows, plump, full lips, olive-gold skin, an ethnic eye area and a somewhat low hairline. However, despite white British normies sometimes mistaking me for an Italian, I got pulled over by security guards at an Italian passport as soon as they opened my passport and saw my name.

• JFL

go out and get bitches

this personality type and star sign bullshit is for foids, you could’ve been fucking blonde stacies instead of making threads chaddam
I'm looking for a long lasting relationship with marriage with a hqnp woman. Casual sex isn't for me.

Also I don't want white women.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Pic from like 2017 what ethnic features. Like my ethnic thugmaxxed haircut?
I robbed someone shortly after this pic was taken
162B5675 672E 421F AD24 268D717A3EC7

• JFL

go out and get bitches

Everyone has said this to him, but he became autistic coz of his ex and its clearly burned deep cos its been years now

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
IMO ethnic features does not make someone non HQNP. it's the way how one carries themselves.
An ethnic who is HQ pretty much cannot be NP, except a few japs, Korean actors or northern chinese.

Once latitudes get low, it can't happen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Xangsane
Somewhat.

Asian men are HQNP though and so are the lightskin pretty boy black guys

• +1
Somewhat.

Asian men are HQNP though and so are the lightskin pretty boy black guys
Only Robert Richard, and then too barely

• +1
U can, cos u don't look ethnic
Phew. But I still don't think ethnicity should correlate with how "HQNP" one looks. I've seen Black men wearing suits who classmog white lads in suits at formals for starters

• +1
Phew. But I still don't think ethnicity should correlate with how "HQNP" one looks. I've seen Black men wearing suits who classmog white lads in suits at formals for starters
There will always be corner cases, and majority are biased.

Rishi sunak passes as HQNP, but if he was born and raised in slums if Baroda, and then selling pani puri, instead if born and raised in Surrey then working in Goldman Sachs for 10 years before being prepped for 8th most powerful man in the world, you won't call him HQ or NP (maybe NP)

• Woah
Even when ethnic?
Yeah I think only really masculine or primitives' looking ethnics (latins, indians, arabs and southern euros) are too masc to look hqnp

• +1
Yeah I think only really masculine or primitives' looking ethnics (latins, indians, arabs and southern euros) are too masc to look hqnp
Yeah a guy in DMs just told me that my bone structure didn't really suit the hqnp look.

Most ethnics, if they are HQ, it's because they are very masc, or their features are too striking, to be NP.

That's my point, and yes there are always corner cases, don't build a strategy around corner cases

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Most ethnics, if they are HQ, it's because they are very masc, or their features are too striking, to be NP.

That's my point, and yes there are always corner cases, don't build a strategy around corner cases
Not Asians though

@Chadethnic101

An ethnic who is HQ pretty much cannot be NP, except a few japs, Korean actors or northern chinese.

Once latitudes get low, it can't happen
O agree there is absolutely 0 chance I can appear NP even if I wanted to lol

Ethnics features are bad in general