Do ethnic men really have it harder than white dudes?

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
I am a 5’7 potentially chadlite face lately I have struggled with decent looking women whether it is dating apps, public rizz and overall getting women.

Remember: If u are a manlet ethnic like me you would need to work harder by as means: Earn more money, gymmax harder etc.

well yeah ngl sorry.

you can overcome it by being taller, getting eye colour laser surgery, getting a more european face, skin bleaching, growing a bigger dick, becoming richer etc..

but always remember, you will never be a true white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Which city are you in?

No, white women are ez mode for ethnics. Ethnics live on ez mode unless you're asian subhuman with 0 dimorphism, they're the only exception

its easy just go to club

Only blacks have it easier

I am a 5’7 potentially chadlite face lately I have struggled with decent looking women whether it is dating apps, public rizz and overall getting women.

Remember: If u are a manlet ethnic like me you would need to work harder by as means: Earn more money, gymmax harder etc.

I mean this with all means of respect possible, but perhaps you are not very "neurotypical" and/or lack a very appealing phenotype (or being a 'locationcel' may be a factor as well). Nevertheless, if you need any help, I am more than pleased to offer advice. Godspeed, brother!

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
well yeah ngl sorry.

you can overcome it by being taller, getting eye colour laser surgery, getting a more european face, skin bleaching, growing a bigger dick, becoming richer etc..

but always remember, you will never be a true white.
"true whites" are subhuman. the best looking people are other races with white admixture
1173652749.jpg.jpg

Ugly ones do.

Honestly depends

Ethnics are short. -> Over

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
"true whites" are subhuman. the best looking people are other races with white admixture
1173652749.jpg.jpg
just post a one out of 1 billion mixed guy theory theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back