Do females like red faced men?

Zangano1

Zangano1

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
1,730
Reputation
1,635
Or should I just kill myself?
 
If it's rosacea, no. It's a massive falio.

If it's just the cheeks, halo. Especially good for pretty boys, but it's ideal on everybody anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Zangano1
If it's rosacea, no. It's a massive falio.

If it's just the cheeks, halo. Especially good for pretty boys, but it's ideal on everybody anyway
What's the difference? I don't have acne or any of that crap, I'm just red. I thinks it's just the cheeks, but I don't have pretty boy features
 
What's the difference? I don't have acne or any of that crap, I'm just red. I thinks it's just the cheeks, but I don't have pretty boy features
@Ozell Israelite You're just a red edomite ape!
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zangano1
Yes, women like it when you can supply the head with blood
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Are u like super pale and become red? If you are white, then you can always run jbw, which is more powerful than height, jaw, or even hunter eye.
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
2
Views
31
lurvy
lurvy
E
Replies
7
Views
40
Edenan
E
JuicyJerry
Replies
3
Views
38
horseman
horseman
spaghettifan33
Replies
6
Views
63
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
hopelessface14
Replies
4
Views
56
Heaver
Heaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top