Do femcels even exist?

Technically I’d say they do because to women dating a sub htn is like dating a trans deformed piggy as ur only option is like to a guy

They literally can’t take being touched every night by the oofy doofy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, notsocommonthumb and xaxanibber
I would break your skull in half with my bare hands and rape ur gf

Nigger

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, cannotbeasked, stevielake and 2 others
Technically I’d say they do because to women dating a sub htn is like dating a trans deformed piggy as ur only option is like to a guy

They literally can’t take being touched every night by the oofy doofy
You know there are women so ugly no one would touch them, they're not even that rare

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
Femcels exist, they just aren't hot shy goth girls that like nerdy stuff, they're just deformed with no one attracted to them except the occasional dude that's into weird stuff

nope unless severely deformed or insane

You know there are women so ugly no one would touch them, they're not even that rare
Nigga make a tinder account with anything if u say it has a pussy you’ll get even legit chadlites messaging

One time I made a granny fish on tinder some 60 yo fat bald granny with cancer and put on her bio she wanted to get smashed before she died

Legit 6’3 blonde chad was spamming her inbox

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, 0S4MA, junpei and 4 others
femcels think not wanting to fuck a mtn is the same as a guy not wanting to fuck a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
They don't, just look at the countless dating app experiments using the most disgusting morbidly obese creatures and they still get matches above their own looks, even if your deformed as a women you have countless of options, meanwhile the average guy gets nothing.

femcels think not wanting to fuck a mtn is the same as a guy not wanting to fuck a subhuman
I mean to women sub htns don’t even exist they don’t aknawledge them as humans

That’s why ppl call subhumans that because it’s how women treat them

As a man even chads will respect anyone but women won’t even hold eye contact with a subhuman talking to them that’s why they say they are invisible women act like u don’t exsist if ur sub htn

Nigga make a tinder account with anything if u say it has a pussy you’ll get even legit chadlites messaging

One time I made a granny fish on tinder some 60 yo fat bald granny with cancer and put on her bio she wanted to get smashed before she died

Legit 6’3 blonde chad was spamming her inbox
Hmm not like that in my country denmark atleast. We had this really disgusting girl in our class a year ago and we dared our friend to fuck her since she kept touching him and flirting. He wanted what is equivalent to 730 dollars to fuck her.

• +1
yeah they're just not the 'femcels' that bedrot and post it on tt
they're subhuamn foids that rot silently and dream of raping attractive guys

I mean to women sub htns don’t even exist they don’t aknawledge them as humans

That’s why ppl call subhumans that because it’s how women treat them

As a man even chads will respect anyone but women won’t even hold eye contact with a subhuman talking to them that’s why they say they are invisible women act like u don’t exsist if ur sub htn
na they do, i see many people who would be rated mtn and ltn hang out in popular crowds

I was sitting next to one in class a few months back
I once sat besides this really fat girl from pakistan who had the most hunch back ever and disgusting face. Everytime we had group projects she would always laugh and touch my shoulders I would always feel so violated because she was so big.

• +1
NOT REALLY TBH unless like they're legit deformed but impossible for ugly girls to be femcels

yeah,but why do you care,you will no even date them because they are severly deformed,its not how chronically online beta guys describe their dream girl,that is a lie,the femcel aestehthic is a lie,they are all whores like every other women.

//imbetanumale//

Hmm not like that in my country denmark atleast. We had this really disgusting girl in our class a year ago and we dared our friend to fuck her since she kept touching him and flirting. He wanted what is equivalent to 730 dollars to fuck her.
That’s outside tinder

The men in tinder are the ones who can’t get shit they will lower their standards to anything

Ofc even subhumans in school are too young and haven’t lowered their standards yet

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I once sat besides this really fat girl from pakistan who had the most hunch back ever and disgusting face. Everytime we had group projects she would always laugh and touch my shoulders I would always feel so violated because she was so big.
I bet she was stinking like hell. THis girl I was talking about was also fat as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb