Do foids nowadays still want alpha males?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Even when I see gl dues with their gf, they don't seem to have that alpha aura. It's more like the foids who have that dominant vibe. I did hear some stories about foids loving to be in an abusive relationship, but the people involved are actually pretty old, not the today's generation.

I wonder if the modern foids, especially the gl ones, still want an alpha male. Since the society is basically gynocentric its the females who have the upper hand in many domains. It's kinda hard to imagine that being an alpha male still works in this situation.

Maybe being alpha is only beneficial when you're a multi billionaire or a 9/10 Gigachad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
alpha is cope, only looks does matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, MammothActuary, norwoodreaper and 2 others
alpha is cope, only looks does matter
Even when you look good enough being alpha doesn't seem to attract foids. Unless you're a 9/10 unicorn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 2769
If you're ugly you have to run alpha game. The phenomenon you're describing arised because modern men are weak. If given the opportunity the female will always go for the alpha.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 616
"TFL/INCEL Being Beta Is More Effective Than Being Alpha"
beta cope lol

• Hmm...
it doesn't t matter you're alpha or beta, low or high inhib if you're chad. It's all nothing. Looks is 100%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, dodt and Deleted member 245
it doesn't t matter you're alpha or beta, low or high inhib if you're chad. It's all nothing. Looks is 100%
lol what a retard go rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and BigBoy
retard? Are you even blackpilled?
just fucking lol you noobs come across these forums hear some people say looks are everything it doesnt matter if youre mentally ill have autism or have 2 inch cock and you follow whatever they say like a sheep and think youre blackpilled and smart
everything plays a part face, frame, height, personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2769, HardMewer and 2 others
just fucking lol you noobs come across these forums hear some people say looks are everything it doesnt matter if youre mentally ill have autism or have 2 inch cock and you follow whatever they say like a sheep and think youre blackpilled and smart
so if chico would be shy boy foids wouldn't want to fuck him?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 245
yes, nice guys still lose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, Deleted member 176 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 2769, Traxanas and 3 others
If he isn't confident he won't be getting gl chicks.

Lol @ you for using the handsome man in the world, rope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Pietrosiek
All prime girls want good looking alpha bad boys.

• Hmm...
Masculinity and "alphaness" have always be determined from dick size
Just how you cant be alpha while having a small dick you cant be beta while having a big one
Come on even most normies agree with my statement

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 616
You cant be shy if you're gl maybe passive but not shy and from interviews chico appears to already be like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and BigBoy
Of course

• Hmm...

2 inch cock is death sentance your right that being said everything you just listed apart from personality adds to looks autism and mental illness is cope tbh if your good looking enough you have women throwing themselves at you coping if you say other wise

• Hmm...
people on here would say this guy is a 5psl but he alpha as fuck and look at his gf

keep coping lowt betas

• Hmm...
they want status. GL men bring her status. She wants to grab a 6'5 white chad so her friends and other women envy her. Women are pathetic, that's all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, dodt and Deleted member 616
  • Hmm...
Caged at personality part

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 245
stop with this shy chico outslays BS. it doesnt fucking matter.

chico would become NT in a matter of seconds the moment he realizes that he doesnt need to say or do JACK SHIT in clubs, he'll get confidence do some MDMA and bam mentally changed in a positive matter.

looks ARE your personality

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2769, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Caged at personality part
nigger ur a retard if you think being a beta and being alpha doesnt make a difference to girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2769
  • Hmm...
jfl you said looks are 100% and nothing else matters but now you say "statusmaxed"? okbuddyboyo
it's not real attraction. Same as money it make you more "attractive" but tru desire to fuck come frome looks. That's what i mean.

• Hmm...
nigger ur a retard if you think being a beta and being alpha doesnt make a difference to girls
Males cant even touch a foid without her explicit or implicit consent in 2019. Looks are key here, I am 24 and khhv because of this. Which alpha behaviour r u talking about?

• Hmm...
Males cant even touch a foid without her explicit or implicit consent in 2019. Looks are key here, I am 24 and khhv because of this. Which alpha behaviour r u talking about?
as i said everything plays a PART if you look like blackops2cel but have alpha behaviour it wont matter to girls

• Hmm...
as i said everything plays a PART if you look like blackops2cel but have alpha behaviour it wont matter to girls
High iq
But u still cant touch a foid if u dont qualify with looks, its not caveman era

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and mr contemptuous
7BDAB0F6 A4A0 4F49 A0D0 64B155F825A5

XD

• Hmm...
In foids eyes:
Good looking -> Alpha
Not gl -> Beta,waste of air

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What's the point of copying other user's avi in a comment? I know some avis are funny, but what about when they're actually normal pictures? Is this a more extreme form of autism than copying someone's join date?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mr contemptuous
Being alpha is redpilled cope

What's the point of copying other user's avi in a comment? I know some avis are funny, but what about when they're actually normal pictures? Is this a more extreme form of autism than copying someone's join date?
I’m the definition of autism. :p

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
I’m the definition of autism. :p
BrettyBoy

Could never be me
stop with this shy chico outslays BS. it doesnt fucking matter.

chico would become NT in a matter of seconds the moment he realizes that he doesnt need to say or do JACK SHIT in clubs, he'll get confidence do some MDMA and bam mentally changed in a positive matter.

looks ARE your personality
your looks do influence personality, but so do the chemicals in your brain and your own actions. its possible to be low inhib and super nt if your ugly, but its extremely rare because most ppl cant do it.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I sometimes think it's just about the media

Maybe people think that 'alpha' is the way to be, but that's because in the old days, all the movie stars and pin-ups in those days were all alpha dudes. Marlon Brando, Clint Eastwood and shit

But then films started using different types of guys in the lover roles and then girls want a different kind of guy

Even shit like love Island that all UK girls watch seems to change peoples views. There was a dude on it called Chris who has a kind of quirky, awkward yet funny personality on it and I hear so many girls now say they want a guy like him.

Maybe if they started casting autistic weirdos as the fuckboy all the girls lust after, it would slowly 'take', and then all girls would find themselves wanting weirdo dudes lol

The truth is, if you just want to slay pussy, you don't need to be alpha, you can be beta as fuck and still slay, but if you want to be in LTR, you have to be alpha or you will become cuck

Alpha is cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back