Do geeky Black guys have it hard?

I lacked confidence in myself and I’ve always been very naive which lead me to bullied a lot in my youth and I thought women never found me attractive because I’ve always appeared invisible to them
You're average to above average. The only thing that's lacking is action.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You’re good looking. Not ever having a girlfriend is one thing, but you have gotten laid before, right?

• +1
You’re good looking. Not ever having a girlfriend is one thing, but you have gotten laid before, right?
Once. Almost 3 months ago. Lost my virginity at 26.

• So Sad
You have to look the part. Especially for us blacks. I used to look similar to you in high school & got no action. No sense of fashion, unkept hair, etc.

You look a lot better now. The beard is a great halo on you

Now it’s time for you to get out there and get some experience

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and RealLifeJoker
You have to look the part. Especially for us blacks. I used to look similar to you in high school & got no action. No sense of fashion, unkept hair, etc.

You look a lot better now. The beard is a great halo on you

Now it’s time for you to get out there and get some experience
Respect!

• +1
Before anyone hates on OP (Im probably too late anyways) BEING GEEKY IS A GENETIC TRAIT.

Personality = GENETIC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, RealLifeJoker and gamma
  • WTF
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
My black dad walked out on me during my childhood so I was brought by my white mum so I’m wondering if that could be a contributing factor
The meme repeats itself. Sorry bro but this is just very unironic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and hennypapi
Before anyone hates on OP (Im probably too late anyways) BEING GEEKY IS A GENETIC TRAIT.

Personality = GENETIC
Personality is 90% how you have been raised up, and the experiences made during childhood
Why should it be genetic?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
Personality is 90% how you have been raised up, and the experiences made during childhood
Why should it be genetic?
They might as well be since those are also uncontrollable factors as well.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
  • +1
This dude was a big nerd growing up and has always been pulling chicks. He was also pulling white girls in college:
Photopic
  1. He looks African
  2. He's going to get used for BBC, that is the only reason he's "pulling".

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  1. He looks African
  2. He's going to get used for BBC, that is the only reason he's "pulling".
You know nothing about this dude lmfao. Very odd assumptions you people make on here. Shows how out of touch with reality alot of you are. And black men pulling non-black women in college in pretty common.

Do you think geeky looking Black guys have it hard?

Black guys especially during their school/college are portrayed to be confident, a role model, getting the girls, losing their virginity at a young age, have perfect bodies, having soft skin, good body language etc

I’m half Black but I can pass a light skinned black guy. I was never confident all throughout my teens because I wasn’t confident, poor body language, had an abnormal vocal tonality, speech impediment, wasn’t popular with girls, socially awkward, super skinny, had scene on my face, had full grown back hair, and remained a virgin until I was 26 and I still never had a girlfriend.

This is what I looked like back in my teens.
View attachment 1168645View attachment 1168646View attachment 1168647View attachment 1168648
Your pretty cute ngl🥰

Almost no woman wants an average looking non-muscular non-thugmaxxed black man.

Almost no woman wants an average looking non-muscular non-thugmaxxed black man.
I’m quite muscular just not thugmax, don’t wanna be thugmax