• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐ƒ๐จ ๐†๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ...

๐ƒ๐จ ๐†๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, Chadeep, Deleted member 2214 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19948 and 12 others
I'm not going to watch a 12 minutes video of a curry approaching women, what do girls prefer so?
niggah got black pilled straight to the face, brutal but still doesn't lose his confidence. and still isn't black-pilled jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Deleted member 17829, Chadeep and 4 others
we all know the answer
curry men are the lowest on the smv chart

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
cringe

I actually feel sorry for the curries here because brown guys have an absolute shit tier reputation, even leftard virtue signaling foids know how most of them are deep down

and it's not the curries btw, they are usually good but other browns have ruined it for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Gaia262, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
His next video:

do girls prefer 2 inch dick or 8 inch dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Patient A and 4 others
they prefer anyone but blondes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
but still doesn't lose his confidence
That right there is all I need to know. At the end of the day, the video is hella cringe, but you have to respect his confidence. Tbh, he's not even that bad looking. If he works on improving his SMV value, and creating a social circle with his pre-existant social skills, then he will be relatively fine.
The rest of us can cope about who has the lowest SMV value according to what we read on the internet, instead of actually doing something with our lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
That right there is all I need to know. At the end of the day, the video is hella cringe, but you have to respect his confidence. Tbh, he's not even that bad looking. If he works on improving his SMV value, and creating a social circle with his pre-existant social skills, then he will be fine.
The rest of us can cope about who has the lowest SMV value according to what we read on the internet, instead of actually doing something with our lives.
dude he's 5ft6, it was over for him the day he was born, this man would have a hard time getting women in India and he is in a fucking racist country like germany jfl.

dude he's 5ft6, it was over for him the day he was born, this man would have a hard time getting women in India and he is in a fucking racist country like germany jfl.
That's rough ngl. But still man, I've seen brown dudes like him do somewhat well in France. Idk about Germany, but I've seen people like him do alright in a few places around the world. If I was him though, and I was deadset on travelling, I would go straight to Russia

Last edited:
Why t f all of indians have awkward vibe. No foids gonna date indians thats the fact

cringe

I actually feel sorry for the curries here because brown guys have an absolute shit tier reputation, even leftard virtue signaling foids know how most of them are deep down

and it's not the curries btw, they are usually good but other browns have ruined it for them
indian reputation is the way it is because every girl has legions of indians sending them weird ass messages constantly ngl
it 100% has nothing to do with any other race of people, nobody associates indians with anything but indians

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Germans shouldnโ€™t even be attracted to auslanders at all. Preserve those high IQ aryan genes

brown? did anybody expect him to refer to curries :hnghn:

• +1
brown? did anybody expect him to refer to curries :hnghn:
I watched the video and can confirm when saying brown most of them were refering to white guys with brown hair or turkish and north african guys probably. indians and other south asians are invisible in europe.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
From my experience what I get and what I see, german women love ethnics but mostly on meds looking ones.

I watched the video and can confirm when saying brown most of them were refering to white guys with brown hair or turkish and north african guys probably. indians and other south asians are invisible in europe.
Meds, turks, kurds, lebanese and north caucasians slay the most german women.

its even common sense, brown girls go for white guys and white girls go for brown it always been in history too.

yeah probably but it's still a curry asking the questions :hnghn:

lmao at him asking the same question to the same hole 5 times :feelshmm: and he did not ask if they liked gingers :hnghn:

anyway. dirty blonde or darker blonde mogs, diarrhea blond or sissy light blond does not :feelshmm: brown is good, best with light eyes

• +1