Do girls get wet in school shootings?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
Mandatory Preface: am not condoning school shootings. Rather, I am merely inquiring about female biology. We all know that women love attractive, dominant men. Within the context of a school shooting, the shooter is unequivocally the most dominant man (that is, the shooter transcends his current status in the dominance hierarchy and temporarily becomes an ultra-Chad). Given the females close proximity to this ultra-Chad during the shooting, one can reasonably conjecture that the females, although scared for their life, experience extreme sexual arousal and attraction towards the shooter, hoping that perhaps rather than shooting them, the shooter has sexual intercourse with them instead. ls my theory correct? Have studies been conducted on this?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Sny, Deleted member 18244 and 7 others
weak bait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18522, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
I guess so. Elliott Rodgers, Nicholas Cruz have a huge fan following

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
kek its not even just murderer, subway jared gets letters from women claiming they want his dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14262
Yes they piss themselves out of fear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
seeing the local alphas (jocks) cowering in fear will probably leave them with a beta/school shooter fetish for the rest of their lives

but in the moment? the threat of death my lead to a state analogous to arousal similar to an erection in men in times of extreme fear.

so yes some may get wet if fear and shock does not overhelm them completely but not due to sexual arousal. as the movie villain bane says ‘that comes later’

• +1
Kill yourself

• JFL
Nah since the dominance the gun gives doesn't reflect the shooters genetics and people are aware to some extent that people with poor genetics/enviroment will be the ones shooting. Eg the quiet kid memes, bad looks/socialization = quiet kid = isolation etc = shooter

just do school shooting bro:p

• JFL
No but i do

• +1