Do girls give ios in public ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
I can slay on tinder and everything else but i often dont get many looks or ios , could it be that people are just focused on their lives atm , even at work , occasionally i would get 1 or 2 that would look in my direction. ps i work at a gym desk and the females that did were fairly attractive but not many . Why ?

Wdym ioi did u asked them out to be sure ? Else its pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 1 other person
you know when a female wants you,and she tries her best to show you her intentions clearly. if you doubt it or not sure if she wants you or if she giving you iois or not, then 100% its all in your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Merćer, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
if you can slay on tinder why do you have doubts about your looks? are you small and short irl?

something doesn't add up, either you can slay irl too or you're larping about your success on tinder. tinder is harder than in irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Amexmaxx
if you can slay on tinder why do you have doubts about your looks? are you small and short irl?

something doesn't add up, either you can slay irl too or you're larping about your success on tinder. tinder is harder than in irl
You can check my tinder thread i posted my matches , and no im 6’0, it’s probably just in my head

Don't know, I've never received any. I'm sure they do for Chads.

• +1
Reactions: BasedandChadpilled, Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
hmm you probably did , but maybe never noticed?
I'm autistic so maybe they were too subtle for me to notice, but I am a sub5 looking male so I don't think any woman would give me iois.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Richard_Hungwell
Yes, all the time. They probably give you IOIs too but you're autismo.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Amexmaxx
no just eye contact , sorry im a narcissist and think every girl wants me
Regular eye contact =/= IOI. It has to be prolonged eye contact where she keeps looking at you or gives you a smile

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Amexmaxx
At this point I don't know what a ioi is , they can talk sweet and look flirty at you but it can mean nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JawMogger
Yes, all the time. They probably give you IOIs too but you're autismo.
Please elaborate on what constitutes an IOI since you're NT

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Richard_Hungwell
Please elaborate on what constitutes an IOI since you're NT
Literally if they lock eyes with you and they start smiling. This tends to happen more with younger girls. Usually the conversation is very easygoing, you don't have to really say much but if she enjoys talking to you and eats up every word you say you can easily ask for her number or snap as the convo ends.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Richard_Hungwell and JawMogger
Literally if they lock eyes with you and they start smiling. This tends to happen more with younger girls. Usually the conversation is very easygoing, you don't have to really say much but if she enjoys talking to you and eats up every word you say you can easily ask for her number or snap as the convo ends.
Pretty much this. It's super rare for it to happen to me though (only happened a couple of times throughout my life).

Chad alert.

Anyway to answer your ???
Bitches just be more narcy nowadays. They can get their needs met through their phones so they dont need to interact with the real world like that.
Like this one time i held the door open for a female and didnt say thank you lol , she was 1 psl so i couldn’t care less but still, i almost turned into ramierz and beat the shit out of her

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
At this point I don't know what a ioi is , they can talk sweet and look flirty at you but it can mean nothing.
do you often catch women looking at you ? sometimes i cant tell

Like this one time i held the door open for a female and didnt say thank you lol , she was 1 psl so i couldn’t care less but still, i almost turned into ramierz and beat the shit out of her
The other thing is the gynocentrism pill. Females feel entitled to male servitude bc they believe themselves to be more valuable than us. Then foids have the nerve to project their superiority complex onto us. When we do it its a cope. When they do it its “nature”

Getting IOIs as subchad is virtually impossible. Guys on this site tell tales legit I've never seen anyone IRL get IOIs unless they were chad tier.