Do girls go crazy over men with plump/large glutes?

Do girls go crazy over men with plump/large glutes?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title

I've always had large, rounded and protruding glutes, both when I was overweight and now when I'm lean, but I don't usually show them off with well-fitted trousers often in order to detract attention. But when I do wear them sometimes (e.g. formal occasions) I sometimes catch a couple of women staring at my ass.

My ex girlfriend even used to like to squeeze and clap my ass by putting her hands either size of my butt and slapping my cheeks together; she'd compliment it often :Comfy::Comfy:

They don't look comically big, but they're noticeably larger and plumper than the average male gluteal area. Lots of muscle with a small layer of fat covering it - I guess you can say it's a bubble butt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Ass shows a fighting ability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
MY ONEITIS IN HS ALWAYS LIKED MY GLUTES AND HAIR. SHE USED TO SMELL MY HAIR AND I HAVE SEEN HER STARING AT MY BUTT BUT I ALWAYS FELT DISGUSTED BY IT BECAUSE I ALWAYS SHIT THROUGH MY BUTT AND MY SHIT STINKS OF CURRY AND RANCID CABBAGE(y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Chadeep, Salieri and 3 others
MY ONEITIS IN HS ALWAYS LIKED MY GLUTES AND HAIR. SHE USED TO SMELL MY HAIR AND I HAVE SEEN HER STARING AT MY BUTT BUT I ALWAYS FELT DISGUSTED BY IT BECAUSE I ALWAYS SHIT THROUGH MY BUTT AND MY SHIT STINKS OF CURRY AND RANCID CABBAGE(y)
I got my ass fingered, slapped, rimmed and spat on by my ex-girlfriend. I didn't even ask her for this stuff, she just went right in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
you smelly crusty subhumans. women don't want you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
I got my ass fingered, slapped, rimmed and spat on by my ex-girlfriend. I didn't even ask her for this stuff, she just went right in.
wtf . are you her boyfriend or is she your boyfriend. a good glute mogs btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
glutes also indicate thrusting power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
wtf . are you her boyfriend or is she your boyfriend. a good glute mogs btw
I was her boyfriend. She was a mommy dommy type who had a secret OF that she hid from me all the time - I broke up with her because she presented herself as HQNP and not a degenerate slutty girl that she really was.

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
I was her boyfriend. She was a mommy dommy type who had a secret OF - I broke up with her because she presented herself as HQNP and not a degenerate slutty girl that she really was.
habibi xangsane its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
male glutes are supposed to be small yet powerful and athletic. big butts are high E . expected from a bitch like op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, Torero and Xangsane
I remember she asked me to go very hard on her against my will. She begged me to so I eventually gave in - I went really hard with her with powerful thrusts.

I don't like this style of sex - soft and sensual mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16984
male glutes are supposed to be small yet powerful and athletic. big butts are high E . expected from a bitch like op
so mcgregor is high e ?

• JFL
I remember she asked me to go very hard on her against my will. She begged me to so I eventually gave in - I went really hard with her with powerful thrusts.

I don't like this style of sex - soft and sensual mogs.
hard and rough mogs

• Hmm...
so mcgregor is high e ?
do you think op has a body like this??
1298059599.0.jpg

he most likely has this

611b9d2df6bdde7ee8ec2cc06e4d4084.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
its only +++ but i dont think its something to be focused on

• +1
1298059599.0.jpg

he most likely has this

dont know about op. op post body or glute pic. as for me i have big glutes and im a fit framemogger

• +1
  • +1
dont know about op. op post body or glute pic. as for me i have big glutes and im a fit framemogger
Not gonna badgmaxx on here

1298059599.0.jpg

he most likely has this

I think these reference images are more comparable to what I have:
De01wpb 520e9c13 f22d 4af7 8728 2ce412928521
IMG 20220424 145526

My fitted trousers fit exactly like this on me.

IMG 20220424 145555

Even when I wear looser trousers it still pokes out like this image. I usually wear loose, long shirts to hide it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kyff, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, EdouardManlet, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
looks gay asf. no wonders your ex wanted to peg you
I'm an endo-mesomorph so I guess that's why I have good glute genetics

I don't get how that looks gay. An ass that looks gay is the one like the shower meme (everyone is so mean to me meme)

Yes, so remember to do the gay looking exercises on leg day

• Hmm...
I'm an endo-mesomorph so I guess that's why I have good glute genetics

I don't get how that looks gay. An ass that looks gay is the one like the shower meme (everyone is so mean to me meme)
brock-lesnar-summerslam-return-1536x1536.jpg

look at heavyweight brock lesnar. he has powerful but not round butt. firm, solid, athletic. this is high t. yours are good butt genetics for a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, currylightskin and Xangsane
No

• +1
brock-lesnar-summerslam-return-1536x1536.jpg

look at heavyweight brock lesnar. he has powerful but not round butt. firm, solid, athletic. this is high t. yours are good butt genetics for a woman
I guess? :lul::lul:

I can't believe you guys are discussing men's asses:hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 13787, currylightskin and 2 others
See below

Thoughts?
i legit lost ass fat when i was gay, doing like 100 squats a day lol. which would make me spiral into depression then start gymming

• +1
Depends how it is protruding, if its front-to-back that's no problem, if it's side-to-side (wide hips) that looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, currylightskin and Xangsane
i legit lost ass fat when i was gay, doing like 100 squats a day lol. which would make me spiral into depression then start gymming
Would I still be considered to have a fat ass?
It's a little hard for me to lose but I did lose a bit from when I used to be overweight. So it's like the ones I showed on this thread, shape and composition wise.

Depends how it is protruding, if its front-to-back that's no problem, if it's side-to-side (wide hips) that looks like shit.
See below:

View attachment 1648827View attachment 1648828

View attachment 1648829
Even when I wear looser trousers it still pokes out like this image. I usually wear loose, long shirts to hide it.
My ass is similar to the ones shown here, how bad is this?
My hips aren't wide.

Girls always slap my ass when we fuck

I feel like little bitch girl when they do this so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291, currylightskin and 1 other person
Title

I've always had large, rounded and protruding glutes, both when I was overweight and now when I'm lean, but I don't usually show them off with well-fitted trousers often in order to detract attention. But when I do wear them sometimes (e.g. formal occasions) I sometimes catch a couple of women staring at my ass.

My ex girlfriend even used to like to squeeze and clap my ass by putting her hands either size of my butt and slapping my cheeks together; she'd compliment it often :Comfy::Comfy:

They don't look comically big, but they're noticeably larger and plumper than the average male gluteal area. Lots of muscle with a small layer of fat covering it - I guess you can say it's a bubble butt.
They don’t go crazy but it definitely adds appeal, esp if you wear grey sweatpants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
Well, think about this way. I’ve never seen a guy with this problem irl, yet I found you on looksmax.org

• JFL
Makes a 1% difference after she’s already accepted your face, no ass for your face JFL

• JFL
Title

I mean I'd have to see the bubble butt, to tell. Preferably naked , for research purposes

• JFL
I mean I'd have to see the bubble butt, to tell. Preferably naked , for research purposes
I'm good thanks. But my ass does looks similar to the pics provided here. What are your thoughts?:

View attachment 1648827View attachment 1648828

View attachment 1648829

Makes a 1% difference after she’s already accepted your face, no ass for your face JFL
I know but finding clothes that detract attention from my ass is pretty challenging. If I wear baggy pants it makes me look as if I'm wearing a nappy :lul::lul::lul:

Well, think about this way. I’ve never seen a guy with this problem irl, yet I found you on looksmax.org
I know but I try to hide attention from my ass with long shirts. Yet when I wear baggy pants, I look like I'm wearing nappies.

They don’t go crazy but it definitely adds appeal, esp if you wear grey sweatpants
I only wear grey sweatpants in the home or if I'm out running a quick errand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL