Do girls like PCT?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I'm starting to think they don't care cause I have almond eyes but girls always turn their heads when looking me in the eyes. I am going to get a canthoplasty to enhance my PCT and if that fails I'll probably just have them turned blue by brightocular or that place in France or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
long as you dont have negative CT puppy dog "prey" eyes

Nah NCT is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18694, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
yes, but what retards on this site dont understand is that there are other features that makeup the eye area which matter. you could literally have negative tilted eyes and still have attractive eyes to women given you have other good features

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18694, Deprived and 3 others
Hexums kinda ugly tbh
it looks weird to us because we're used to the hunter eye aesthetic, however he basically has hunter eyes minus pct which is still attractive as he checks off most of the boxes

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
it looks weird to us because we're used to the hunter eye aesthetic, however he basically has hunter eyes minus pct which is still attractive as he checks off most of the boxes
He’s way off of hunter eyes, also nah hexum looks like a lot tier chad most of the time giga overrated

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Girls love me yeh

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
He’s way off of hunter eyes, also nah hexum looks like a lot tier chad most of the time giga overrated
his only eye area failo is nct, literally. if he had pct he would have god tier eyes and maybe a lil sparse brows

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
his only eye area failo is nct, literally. if he had pct he would have god tier eyes and maybe a lil sparse brows
Muh one falio, true hunter eyes have zero falios and the following pct ,hooding ,downward canthis ,good pfl ,good brows, colour for bonus points and lashes for bonus points

Muh one falio, true hunter eyes have zero falios and the following pct ,hooding ,downward canthis ,good pfl ,good brows, colour for bonus points and lashes for bonus points
i think hes got the lashes but you have a point about the canthus, however its pretty long doe

• +1
i think hes got the lashes but you have a point about the canthus, however its pretty long doe
I’m closer to actual hunter eyes then that coping psl god….only if my brows and lashes weren’t blonde:feelsbadman:

• +1
I’m closer to actual hunter eyes then that coping psl god….only if my brows and lashes weren’t blonde:feelsbadman:
just dye them every 2 weeks

• +1
funny how this nigger is crosseyed but still gl af, just proves what kind of dimension chads live in when it comes to looks
when you mog people this much you don't even need eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón and Blackgymmax
just dye them every 2 weeks
Lots of work, and could look fag tbh. Like let’s say if I could get a good 6 weeks out of it and it added a psl I’d do it if it was only a 0.1-0.25psl boost meh

• So Sad
Lots of work, and could look fag tbh. Like let’s say if I could get a good 6 weeks out of it and it added a psl I’d do it if it was only a 0.1-0.25psl boost meh
Dying eyebrows is like 5 minutes of work every month or so. You wouldn't do that for -.1 - 0.25 PSL?

People on this site are beating themselves in the face with hammers for less potential gains.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
Dying eyebrows is like 5 minutes of work every month or so. You wouldn't do that for -.1 - 0.25 PSL?

People on this site are beating themselves in the face with hammers for less potential gains.
Tbh my brows and lashes are a major falio so it could be bigger then 0.25
66790C76 4523 45DE A055 F01025D56D88

The hair density is good, my lashes have good length but colouring is shit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Idk man I don't want to drop 5000 to look like a wolf for no avail. I may take the money and change my eye color instead. Or I might just ask for a photoshop demo version!

I don't see why not.

Again like pretty much everything depends on your other features

Again like pretty much everything depends on your other features

Does Ian Solmerhalder have PCT Hunter eyes?

Ian somerhalder global green usa s th annual pre oscar party avalon hollywood hollywood ca 300

Ian Somerhalder