Do girls like short face syndrome? Those of you that have short face what’s your reception been like with females?

Its not something they like, but even Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio have relatively short faces so it may not detract either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Its not something they like, but even Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio have relatively short faces so it may not detract either.
neither have actual short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21700
No. People on here say I have that and it's over, though I have many other flaws like poor pheno, harmony and skull proportions. Then again, I have only been rated LTN at best, so even if I didn't have that it would still be over. Find a HTN+guy who has that and compare his success to a HTN+ who doesn't. They will both have success but figure out who's more attractive to women all other factors being the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
No. People on here say I have that and it's over, though I have many other flaws like poor pheno, harmony and skull proportions. Then again, I have only been rated LTN at best, so even if I didn't have that it would still be over. Find a HTN+guy who has that and compare his success to a HTN+ who doesn't. They will both have success but figure out who's more attractive to women all other factors being the same.
I have a short face. Idk if you’d call it “syndrome” level. And I’ve had some level of success. Whether the short face was an adding or subtracting factor in the process idk

Last edited:
26CFC83C D3A5 4A5C 9FD5 8F116191889C

Would you consider this short face syndrome?

Attachments

• CC664275-CFF5-4CD9-B029-3A6083D0563C.jpeg
    CC664275-CFF5-4CD9-B029-3A6083D0563C.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129