How do I fix my short face syndrome without surgery?

Disk1nkk

Disk1nkk

Iron
I'm 15 years old(turning 16 this august)
My face Is too short and lacks vertical facial height.
It is also a bit too wide and roundish.
What can I do to fix It Naturally and gain vertical facial height as well as balanced facial proportions? (If I wanted to get a surgery I wouldn't be here posting this So please don't suggest that)
is it over?
Or is there still hope since I'm only 15?

Do you have a jaw/orthodontic problem? I have “deep bite” which makes my face look short when I’m not jutting my mandible.

I'm 15 years old(turning 16 this august)
My face Is too short and lacks vertical facial height.
It is also a bit too wide and roundish.
What can I do to fix It Naturally and gain vertical facial height as well as balanced facial proportions? (If I wanted to get a surgery I wouldn't be here posting this So please don't suggest that)
is it over?
Or is there still hope since I'm only 15?
Don't worry about it quite yet. Your face won't fully be developed until around 18-21 years. You can try to do facial exercises tho to max out your gains by then. Hope this helps.

Do you have a jaw/orthodontic problem? I have “deep bite” which makes my face look short when I’m not jutting my mandible.
No my bite is normal and I also do not have bruxism. It is rather the mandible (jaw) that Is too short and lacks heightalso my ramus is short.

No my bite is normal and I also do not have bruxism. It is rather the mandible (jaw) that Is too short and lacks heightalso my ramus is short.
Groe beard

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Don't worry about it quite yet. Your face won't fully be developed until around 18-21 years. You can try to do facial exercises tho to max out your gains by then. Hope this helps.
Dude that's the problem I'm stressed tf out cause I've got only a few years of growth left like 2-3years, 5years max if Im lucky enough.
And I don't think that I can make that much significant improvements in such a short period of time.

• So Sad
Reactions: no clue