Do girls sexual history bother you?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I see this a lot on Reddit. Obviously if she has slept around a bit, fucking her wouldn't be a problem, but does it personally bother you, if you find out that the girl you are getting to the relationship stage with, has slept around quite a bit before you?

I always see these threads made by guys who will say that they found out that their girl has slept with like 30-50 guys before them and now they start to have second thoughts. How do you feel about this? Dont care or does it bother you too much?

• Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 4645, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Absolutely for a relationship. It affects her ability to connect with you; the divorce rate increases every sexual premarital partner a woman has.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 19 others
jfl if you think id marry a woman who has haid 50 men choke and destroy their insides with their cocks. knowing the things some girls want done to them I WILL NEVER marry a non virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Eduardo DOV, stuckneworleans and 9 others
Absolutely for a relationship. It affects her ability to connect with you; the divorce rate increases every sexual premarital partner a woman has.
How would you feel about just fucking her then?

I see this a lot on Reddit. Obviously if she has slept around a bit, fucking her wouldn't be a problem, but does it personally bother you, if you find out that the girl you are getting to the relationship stage with, has slept around quite a bit before you?

I always see these threads made by guys who will say that they found out that their girl has slept with like 30-50 guys before them and now they start to have second thoughts. How do you feel about this? Dont care or does it bother you too much?
The problem with thie possibility of not satisfying her in bed. If this happens your relationship is over or either it never began lol, so having second thoughts is a wise decision.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Ofc bother, just imagine the person you want to have a serious relationship with a bunch of sloppy dicks in her mouth or vagina. Gross

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans, MammothActuary and 4 others
How would you feel about just fucking her then?
In the past I would feel ashamed still; but nowhere near as much as wanting to wife the girl lol. I actually refused to fuck a slut once and have her only give me oral but honestly now I don’t really care

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
That's why you gotta practice on some hoodrats

Get your shit into double digits and you'll never worry again

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, diggbicc and Anon
I'd never get into relationship with a 30+ dick count girl even if she was the only girl who really find me attractive.
For ONS I dont care, pump and dump like a whore she is.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Amnesia, Vidyacoper and 7 others
Absolutely, couldn't get over my ex's history when I was in a relationship with her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Anon
That's why you gotta practice on some hoodrats

Get your shit into double digits and you'll never worry again
Worry about what

I don’t want to be compared to anyone

What was the history like
Tell us about it
By 16, she had kissed a stupid high amount of guys, had sex and sucked 4 dicks (found this out later). Plus she never tried to hide the fact she cheated on her previous boyfriends. Desperate me still got with her anyway as I lost my previous gf easily and didn't want to go through this again, still I was always disgusted when I thought about her past.

She was my first time btw, which worsens the situation.

Non, tant qu'elle n'a pas de MST.

It bothers me when foid is not a kissles virgin

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, rockndogs and Cleftcel
By 16, she had kissed a stupid high amount of guys, had sex and sucked 4 dicks (found this out later). Plus she never tried to hide the fact she cheated on her previous boyfriends. Desperate me still got with her anyway as I lost my previous gf easily and didn't want to go through this again, still I was always disgusted when I thought about her past.

So u ended up breaking up with her? Desperate me is also doing the same...

No, people assume that there exists something like this unicorn disney girl.

The most innocent girls are the most slutty ones.

I don't care what she did before as long as she totally in to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MammothActuary and Anon
So u ended up breaking up with her? Desperate me is also doing the same...
Yes, but it took a long time before I decided to do so.

Get out of this as fast as you can, it's bad for your well being. You're consciously subjecting yourself to something you despise because you think that's all you can get.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
20% divorce rate for no previous partners against 50% from a single previous partner, with worse odds the further you go.

If you're the sort of person that cares for family and children, you'd have to be delusional to even consider marrying a girl that had been with another person.

If you don't want children it doesn't really matter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, MammothActuary, rockndogs and 4 others
No, people assume that there exists something like this unicorn disney girl.

The most innocent girls are the most slutty ones.

I don't care what she did before as long as she totally in to me.
the cold hard truth is that there isn't any good girls and perhaps there never was

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Yes, I know she will never love me

Don't worry about it, enjoy the temporary pussy. You don't have to make babies with a slut

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, rockndogs, turkproducer and 1 other person
I hope my oneitis is a virgin, I'd even wish to be a virgin myself if she is
20% divorce rate for no previous partners against 50% from a single previous partner, with worse odds the further you go.

That's brutal man.

in 2020, women only consider themselves as not virgin after they reach the double digit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 656 and turkproducer

kissing means nothing tbh. what was her N count?

If you're the sort of person that cares for family and children, you'd have to be delusional to even consider marrying a girl that had been with another person.

If you don't want children it doesn't really matter.
i heard it’s like 6% for virgins who divorced srs
Yes, but it took a long time before I decided to do so.

Get out of this as fast as you can, it's bad for your well being. You're consciously subjecting yourself to something you despise because you think that's all you can get.
did she lie about her history? how did you find out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
kissing means nothing tbh. what was her N count?
Sure it meant, an attention whore who'd kiss every asshole she could find meant she was on her way to being slutty.

did she lie about her history? how did you find out
No, her life was an open book – some things she had on her profiles, others like the bj count I asked. N count was two by then, with one of them being on the stairs of a building.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and turkproducer
Sure it meant, an attention whore who'd kiss every asshole she could find meant she was on her way to being slutty.

No, her life was an open book – some things she had on her profiles, others like the bj count I asked. N count was two by then, with one of them being on the stairs of a building.
do you know any tell tale signs that a woman is a slut but hiding it? i’m speaking to a girl now who says she’s a virgin before me but she’s good looking so idk if i can believe it.

max 2 guys and that would be even painful. Ideal would be virgin tolerateble would be 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
it means a lot
the girl i’m speaking to now how kissed 5 boys but only had sex with me apparently. I believe her because she’s so clingy but honestly if she has had sex then I wont commit

do you know any tell tale signs that a woman is a slut but hiding it? i’m speaking to a girl now who says she’s a virgin before me but she’s good looking so idk if i can believe it.
Every woman is a slut if you catch her on the right day. But as I have no experience with women lying about their virginity to me, all I can tell you is to contrast everything she says about it. If she's lying, you'll find a hole in her story.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I would fuck them yeah but I would NEVER marry a girl who was a slut, they won't change and will find a reason to cheat on you and betabuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, MammothActuary and Deleted member 1100
Every woman is a slut if you catch her on the right day. But as I have no experience with women lying about their virginity to me, all I can tell you is to contrast everything she says about it. If she's lying, you'll find a hole in her story.
hopefully i’m not being lied to. do you have any ideas i can catch her out? i asked her why she chose to lose it to me and she said because she hasn’t spoke to anyone in a year, she last kissed someone on prom in June

the girl i’m speaking to now how kissed 5 boys but only had sex with me apparently. I believe her because she’s so clingy but honestly if she has had sex then I wont commit

That's pretty low tbh, if I was in your situation even if she had sex with two I'd be cool with it, IF she didn't lie about being a virgin. But if the girls lies about being a virgin and she actually isn't, that's a HUGE red flag.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
hopefully i’m not being lied to. do you have any ideas i can catch her out? i asked her why she chose to lose it to me and she said because she hasn’t spoke to anyone in a year, she last kissed someone on prom in June
You told Pietro you had sex with her. Was it hard for you to enter? Did she bleed?

That's pretty low tbh, if I was in your situation even if she had sex with two I'd be cool with it, IF she didn't lie about being a virgin. But if the girls lies about being a virgin and she actually isn't, that's a HUGE red flag.
yeah overall she has a good track record. there are a few things i’m worried about

her parents aren’t married but still together, they are both vegan as well which seems leftist but they have money so i don’t know if they are conservative or liberal.

she has had yubo, where i met her

but then again she has good signs

doesn’t post on instagram

doesn’t post on snapchat apart from private story

her snap score is low; doesn’t speak to many boys
You told Pietro you had sex with her. Was it hard for you to enter? Did she bleed?
Yeah I couldn’t fully enter really. And no but I didn’t fully enter bro; she was far too tight but i got the head in just about. I have trouble getting hard with her and she gets really emotional as she thinks she is too ugly for me. and no she didn’t bleed, she has been on her period because her pills have fucked it up every time we have tried though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
That's brutal man.

in 2020, women only consider themselves as not virgin after they reach the double digit
It's quite depressing having female friends that are otherwise decent people but have been deluded into believing losing their virginity is good, and that casual sex has no consequence, and knowing they're most likely going to end up divorced and miserable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, diggbicc, MammothActuary and 3 others
A guy i know asked a girl friend of his for sex, she told him she couldn't cz she was a virgin (she lied), why would this be a huge red flag?

They're all whores, so you better not let it bother you if you want an ltr.

It's quite depressing having female friends that are otherwise decent people but have been deluded into believing losing their virginity is good, and that casual sex has no consequence, and knowing they're most likely going to end up divorced and miserable.

Legit bro, women saw men being degenerates fucking any STD whore and they thought they should have the same right instead of condemning these low-class men for their actions, instead they find pride in being like those guys that fuck anything that moves.

Women are legit lost in 2019. Just take a look at how women are portraited in cinema nowadays, the writers basically write a male character and make a woman interpret it. They have no north, they think acting like a male (in some cases a degenerate one) is how women should act.

A guy i know asked a girl friend of his for sex, she told him she couldn't cz she was a virgin (she lied), why would this be a huge red flag?

Because it's an important thing and she's consciously lying about it, it's no different from a woman who slept with 50 guys and told you it was only 5. I'd rather marry a woman who slept with 5 guys and told me the truth than a woman who said she was a virgin but fucked 2 guys already.

Unless she's lying because she was raped or something, she's basically trying to deceive you

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 656
I dont want foid that kissied other man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
If it's for a long time relationship: of course it bothers me.
If it's just to fuck and leave, I don't care, it's just a free hooker at this point.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs