Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
fuck it im gonna order glutathione pills

can't get IV drips

will gluta 1500mg pills do justice?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
What do they do?

You’re gonna megadose glutathione? For what? Skin lightening?
If so, you’ve got to take into account the potential risk of liver failure.

i'd rather be white than be light brown
You’d need the bone structure and facial muscle tissue/fat disposition of white people for you to look white.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Slob
You’d need the bone structure and facial muscle tissue/fat disposition of white people for you to look white.
trust me i look white enough, I can PM you pics

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
And kidney failure from too much Vitamin C.
that moment when i take 1g vit C everyday and have been for the past 2 months lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, angelo, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
L glutathione when taken with 2× vitamin C and NAC

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
j
Cuck. Gtfo

N-acetylceisteine
just asking nigga, chill

any other things to further make sure i have my entire body lightened + REDDISH undertones (most important)?

j

just asking nigga, chill

any other things to further make sure i have my entire body lightened + REDDISH undertones (most important)?
Follow my protocol for first 3 months religiously

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Follow my protocol for first 3 months religiously
aight, thanks man. will buy shit from ebay and report back to you once i get started, allahu akbar let's pray i don't suffer from liver damage or some serious shit
What's NAC?

Do you whitefraid right now? I ask because I have similar affliction and don't white fraud
white frauding rn, for that no
i did lighten hair to brown from mid brown, but it was mostly cause i was bored tbh

Last edited:
does it whiten skin like crazy doe
It should in a a couple months depending on your starting skin color. Im currently using it to lighten just my face and neck

they whiten the fuck out of skin

i'd rather be white than be light brown
It's not your skin colour that failos curries (or whatever you are) , I'd immediately trade my pale skin for your light brown skin

It should in a a couple months depending on your starting skin color. Im currently using it to lighten just my face and neck
00000PORTRAIT 00000 BURST20200410005959186
closest to how my real skin tone looks,
David Gandy1
something like this possible with reddish undertones?
It's not your skin colour that failos curries (or whatever you are) , I'd immediately trade my pale skin for your light brown skin
trust me you dont want my skin tone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You could probably achieve that in 3 months
what to do for reddish undertones? can't look like a fucking ghost, but this is genuine lifefuel to hear about getting whiter with just pills and powders , fuck if i care about dying from liver or kidney failure at this point lol anything for looks

especially being here in aus, i managed to get a white girl on my dick and that has surely been one of the biggest lifefuels i ever experienced but someone who is on the same psl rating as me and is white ? bah, its over

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Is this with pills or the powder?
Doesnt beta carotene tan tho, defeating the purpose of skin whitening
i think beta carotene is for when you are white enough that you should get that golden skin so you use it, basically imagine being born with white skin and now you want to tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Is this with pills or the powder?
It could be either but the powder is easier to put under the tongue making it easier to absorb in the body.

Doesnt beta carotene tan tho, defeating the purpose of skin whitening
Not sure tho. Nut I heard it gives a red undertone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It could be either but the powder is easier to put under the tongue making it easier to absorb in the body.

Not sure tho. Nut I heard it gives a red undertone
is the powder tasteless?

Nah it's pretty bitter
no matter, all of this has been indeed extremely high IQ, i will most certainly hop on the whitening train and report back once i order the shits

no matter, all of this has been indeed extremely high IQ, i will most certainly hop on the whitening train and report back once i order the shits
Make sure to use vitamin c with it. The same amount of glutathione in mg is same amount vitamin c you take. And you can't drink on it

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, sloopnoob and Deleted member 5204
Make sure to use vitamin c with it. The same amount of glutathione in mg is same amount vitamin c you take. And you can't drink on it
Just to be clear, gluto plus VIT. C will whiten my entire body right? Should I take msm, hydro, lotions, creams, and other things along with using Likas papaya soap and applying Kojic or no.?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and sloopnoob
vit c works in conjunction with glutathione so don't forget about megadosing it too. I'm seeing better skintone with just vit c 3grams a day and a kojic acid soap, quit hydroquinone because it's just not easy to get during the quarantine
Just to be clear, gluto plus VIT. C will whiten my entire body right? Should I take msm, hydro, lotions, creams, and other things along with using Likas papaya soap and applying Kojic or no.?
go all out yeah use kojie san(kojic acid soap) and a ret hc cream(hydroquinone + retin a)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yeah you could use other topical skin lightened along with it. Msm might be a waste of money tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and sloopnoob
vit c works in conjunction with glutathione so don't forget about megadosing it too. I'm seeing better skintone with just vit c 3grams a day and a kojic acid soap, quit hydroquinone because it's just not easy to get during the quarantine

go all out yeah use kojie san(kojic acid soap) and a ret hc cream(hydroquinone + retin a)
You have before and afters of your skin? Send pics I'm interested in seeing

You have before and afters of your skin? Send pics I'm interested in seeing
no I deleted all my photos to clear up space, I can pm some photos but they won't be a good comparison coz lighting

Get NAC it’s a precursor

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended