Do glutathione pills work and what are the side effects

You need iv drip glutathione ideally with vitamin c and L cystine but lightening skin is pointless if you have shit features

But bleach is best and permanent but makes skin more sensitive to sun and prone to sun damage.

You can get laser too

Best Bollywood Celebrity Who underwent skin lightening whitening treatment Priyanka Chopra
2 10 2015 19 52 48 svdscuj95qgch7t97krumo6686 o5htxeacbi

Glutathione is very poorly absorbed orally. You need about 1g a day to have any effect.
Liposomal glutathione is absorbed about 4x better. It's also more than 4x as expensive mg/mg.

And if you are glycine deficient, you're wasting a lot of it.

So, supplement 300mg of glycine a day. 500mg Glutathione. 150mg of Liposomal Glutathione.
That would maximize efficacy at minimum cost.

I only know about it from a cellular/energy standpoint. Unsure about skin. I don't know why it would be different for skin.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 5204
G
Glutathione is very poorly absorbed orally. You need about 1g a day to have any effect.
Liposomal glutathione is absorbed about 5x better. It's also more than 5x as expensive mg/mg.

So, supplement 300mg of glycine a day. 500mg Glutathione. 150mg of Liposomal Glutathione.

I only know about it from a cellular/energy standpoint. Unsure about skin. I don't know why it would be different for skin.
High iq
Liposomal glutathione is absorbed about 4x better. It's also more than 4x as expensive mg/mg.

Anything else I should take orally to ensure maximum whiteness throughout the body?