Do good women even exist?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I'm starting to think this is a cope used by bluepilled niggas to help incels or heartbroken cels not rope. Every time a guy breaks up with a girl the comments are always like "you'll find someone new bro" or a "you'll find a good woman some day bro don't give up". What fucking good woman? Even curry foids are becoming whores now because of the great shift. Every Muslim foid ik in hs is probably talking to 10 guys at once on snapchat ATM rn. And I'm not gonna bother mentioning white foids or black or lightskins bc 99% of them are whores too. They larp about being Christian when they got dicked down before Sunday prayer.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Tagging oldcels @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @6ft4 @Nick.Harte

They exist but they’re rare ash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seltin Sweety and raleqtambrobret
They exist but they’re rare ash
You mean they exist for 6'3 multi millionaire chad. But for the average joe like you and me, you have to ltr some used up roastie

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Yes, theyre called "children"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and looksmaxxing223
I hate when foids call this standard men being predatory, when in older times, women weren't expected to have sex till she was married.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and IAMNOTANINCEL
I'm starting to think this is a cope used by bluepilled niggas to help incels or heartbroken cels not rope. Every time a guy breaks up with a girl the comments are always like "you'll find someone new bro" or a "you'll find a good woman some day bro don't give up". What fucking good woman? Even curry foids are becoming whores now because of the great shift. Every Muslim foid ik in hs is probably talking to 10 guys at once on snapchat ATM rn. And I'm not gonna bother mentioning white foids or black or lightskins bc 99% of them are whores too. They larp about being Christian when they got dicked down before Sunday prayer.
Even fat stinky poojeta has ego as big as a mountain

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Good and evil are social constructs, if we go by their definitions then children are evil.
Humans at all ages are inherently evil but we act moral / good, what happens when you use strong drugs & throw all inhibition out the window?
Right... bad stuff happen..

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and IAMNOTANINCEL
avi checks out
yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and yeeyeeslayer
Ur mum exists and she’s a fine woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and yeeyeeslayer
If good women did exist, why would they be single? They'd get with the first 4/10 that approached them. Retarded concept because of this. You have a very short amount of time to find a "good woman", as she probably only goes through like 3-4 breakups before she gets married.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
If good women did exist, why would they be single? They'd get with the first 4/10 that approached them. Retarded concept because of this. You have a very short amount of time to find a "good woman", as she probably only goes through like 3-4 breakups before she gets married.
Women like that are very rare and would definitely not go for a 4/10 lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back