Do HGH injections increase the rate of growth plate senescence?

Is it too late to have a proportional growth? I don't want to have short arms and lanky legs.

I just want to look like a normal 6'1 guy rn I'm 5'9ish is that possible?
Yeah,what's ur arm span?

And no u won't look lanky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah,what's ur arm span?

And no u won't look lanky
Who cares about proportions! you just need to be tall. :feelswhy:<-The struggle of a heightmaxxer as represented by him stretching his neck for height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Who cares about proportions! you just need to be tall. :feelswhy:<-Neck stretch to get taller.
I know but some people Do.

U have the same mentality as me, something is better than nothing.

Also, proportions won't save u from getting heightmogged by a lanklet with bad proportion

just take iodine, mk677 and ai. if ur 5'11 same shit as 6ft anyways with shoes
I'm taking Chrysin, is that a good alternative to Aromasin?

I'm taking Chrysin, is that a good alternative to Aromasin?
where do you get it? I have aromasin but in 25mg pills which are hard to split into 1/4ths so I need to buy better aromison pills or something else.

i'd say 6ft is good then u can focus onf ace
Height maxing is hard, of course if your unhappy with your height, heightmax, but when you're not in the trenches face, status, personality and future matter more.

where do you get it? I have aromasin but in 25mg pills which are hard to split into 1/4ths so I need to buy better aromison pills or something else.
Look on amazon, it's called Chrysin with Dim and Stinging Nettle Extract.

Last edited:
Is it as strong as aromas in?
U can use a pill cutter,or grind the aromasin pills to powder and mix it with olive oil and dose 6.25 mg volumetrically

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

Read this
U can use a pill cutter,or grind the aromasin pills to powder and mix it with olive oil and dose 6.25 mg volumetrically

just take iodine, mk677 and ai. if ur 5'11 same shit as 6ft anyways with shoes
I have hypothyroidism, am already on levothyroxine, should I bother with iodine? Or will it turn me into a hyperthyroid. (idk perhaps thats a good thing?)

Read this
I think I'm going to skip out on Aromison. What about DIM,

Chrysin, zink and multiminerals?

Combined with

sermorelin , tesamorelin , mk677

I think I'm going to skip out on Aromison. What about DIM,

Chrysin, zink and multiminerals?

Combined with

sermorelin , tesamorelin , mk677
Maybe chrysin can do
But after u take chrysin get a blood test to see if it really changed something or not

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
why what is the problem with AI and acne @FreakkForLife
Some people can get acne from aromasin but generally dosent happen
Depends on case to case basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
@FreakkForLife
From what?
Hgh?
I have already told u ,it generally dosent happen.
Now if u keep taking hgh for 5 years,then maybe there's a chance.

So just take it for 2-3 years Max.
I would say Max 2 years recommend,not more than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
From what?
Hgh?
I have already told u ,it generally dosent happen.
Now if u keep taking hgh for 5 years,then maybe there's a chance.

So just take it for 2-3 years Max.
I would say Max 2 years recommend,not more than that
thanks bud see ya on the other site

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1

why do some of these people grow 3+ inch? how can one replicate this?

How do I know if I have hypothyroidism? Is going to a doctor and getting tested the only definitive way? I do have some symptoms like tiredness, dry/scaly skin, brittle hair but that doesn't necessarily mean i'm hypo

How do I know if I have hypothyroidism? Is going to a doctor and getting tested the only definitive way? I do have some symptoms like tiredness, dry/scaly skin, brittle hair but that doesn't necessarily mean i'm hypo
Go get a blood test. very simple. ask for a thyroid health check or some.

even if your thyroid values are not in hypo range, if they are high you will want to lower them to get more growth.

even if your thyroid values are not in hypo range, if they are high you will want to lower them to get more growth.
shit are you serious? When I was like 16 (6 years ago) a doctor said I was mildly hyperthyroid. I never bothered to treat it

AIs actually mog HGH for purely height

AIs actually mog HGH for purely height
I have Aromison but the pills are hard to properly cut, and I have vitamin D deficiency (treating) and have very high male hormones with all the sides (acne, hair issues etc). so I decided against using it and instead of trying to lower E through diet and supplements. have yet to get blood test to see how its working.

Anyone know a way to get estrogen tested in canada without doc req?

shit are you serious? When I was like 16 (6 years ago) a doctor said I was mildly hyperthyroid. I never bothered to treat it
hyper is better than hypo. you probably want it balenced though. but from a development standpoint, hyper is *probably* better than hypo.