Do I become Chang with these surgeries

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
B8D6EA95 A6CA 49A1 82DE FE007E90F24C

I become chang
With leanmaxxing (maybe Botox/very minor jaw surgery) Rhino ( and maybe alarplasty) and wider lips still tailored by shit eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscensionUwU, efidescontinuado and 5 others
View attachment 2814528
I become chang
With leanmaxxing (maybe Botox/very minor jaw surgery) Rhino ( and maybe alarplasty) and wider lips still tailored by shit eye area
Meant failoed I actually fucking hate autocorrect and the vaccine is making my right shoulder vibrate rapidly rn

View attachment 2814528
I become chang
Okay nvm just judge lower two thirds ik u users are retarded so u will ignore my request to ignore eye area
F66F0A74 081A 4AA7 A678 5E2957593919

@gooner23 explain ur reason behind jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Move to shitippines and you’ll be chad in an instant.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Lefty Rankin and barettrealrx
View attachment 2814528
I become chang
Why is everyone jfling I’m actually clueless or is cause they’re retarded and didn’t read my sign telling to ignore eye area

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
what do you look like rn

to be honest the worst part of your face is your nostrils are very prominent the rest of your face looks fine to me
your eyes make you look like a mongol warrior from ancient times kinda bad ass

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, klimo and barettrealrx
to be honest the worst part of your face is your nostrils are very prominent the rest of your face looks fine to me
your eyes make you look like a mongol warrior from ancient times kinda bad ass
Yes Ty but it is ogre tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Yes Ty but it is ogre tbh
non of your features are subhuman to me, your nose definitely needs a little work but your jaw isnt that recessed and if you lost weight your cheeks wouldnt be that big
you would look average in areas where there is lots of asians, west is over for anyone not 1% now a days anyways

• +1
Reactions: klimo and barettrealrx
non of your features are subhuman to me, your nose definitely needs a little work but your jaw isnt that recessed and if you lost weight your cheeks wouldnt be that big
you would look average in areas where there is lots of asians, west is over for anyone not 1% now a days anyways
I needs hop on dnp soon tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
View attachment 2814528
I become chang
Because of your mouth you seem to always be sad/angry. Try to work on this botox maybe you’ll need to see

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Central asian warrior phenotype tbh, you should shavkhat rakhmanov max tbh

• +1
Central asian warrior phenotype tbh, you should shavkhat rakhmanov max tbh

i am shit at fighting actually that is good idea I shavkatmaxx and bag a htb Kazakh/central asian

You look mongolian/korean to me

I’m like extremely balanced middle Mongolian cause my dad is from northwest and my mom is from southeast
Cool, more gentic variation the better

• +1
Chang in the Gobi desert maybe

Just sunglassmaxx

• +1
Seems interesting any more info on this?
More genetic variation leads to healthier children as the wider gene pool cancells out recessive genes that passes on defects and diseases.

There is a large study that claimed that mixed race children were taller on average than their peers but I haven't read the study and can't confirm it's credibility. However from anecdotal experience coming from a mixed race family ( Dravidian and Ethnic Han ) all of my family members are well past average height. In malaysia the average height is 165cm, most of my family members are 175+. In my family I'm the tallest (180 barefoot).

• +1
More genetic variation leads to healthier children as the wider gene pool cancells out recessive genes that passes on defects and diseases.

There is a large study that claimed that mixed race children were taller on average than their peers but I haven't read the study and can't confirm it's credibility. However from anecdotal experience coming from a mixed race family ( Dravidian and Ethnic Han ) all of my family members are well past average height. In malaysia the average height is 165cm, most of my family members are 175+. In my family I'm the tallest (180 barefoot).
Very interesting, initially thought same thing but I thought incest would have a negligible effect after u go back a certain amount of generations but I was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and barettrealrx
Because of your mouth you seem to always be sad/angry. Try to work on this botox maybe you’ll need to see
On dao muscle

• +1
Reactions: mathis and barettrealrx
It's kinda more complicated than a rhino cuz its not just the angle of ur nostrils. The nose that u replaced with also has a more defined and projected (non asian pheno) nose bridge. which makes a huge difference, also makes illusion of brow looking stronger cuz of that

• +1
It's kinda more complicated than a rhino cuz its not just the angle of ur nostrils. The nose that u replaced with also has a more defined and projected (non asian pheno) nose bridge. which makes a huge difference, also makes illusion of brow looking stronger cuz of that
The nose is from an asian

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Some asians are blessed with high nose bridge and brow. Not most

Idk if there are any good surgeries to get that
It's from my phenotype their radix is as high as mine just the alar base isn't as upturned