DO I GO FOR A FEMININE LOOK OR MASC ???

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
Do i go for a masc look or fem look?
So you guys tokd me to do accutane for acne and leanmaxx for bloating and i will do that i will also chew falim gum for masseter hypertrophy

But im still struggling with hairstyle tho

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    831.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0070.png
    IMG_0070.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8346.jpeg
    IMG_8346.jpeg
    965.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9722.jpeg
    IMG_9722.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Some pics are old and i was pretty bloated but rn i am leaner

you would not suit a feminine/prettyboy look

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Bigmoneyballer, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
Alot of ppl are telling me to go prettybox max
tho
you are probably a high t ape considering you look like that at 14, make the most of it and be masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, Autismcel, Allornothing and 1 other person
So you guys tokd me to do accutane for acne and leanmaxx for bloating and i will do that i will also chew falim gum for masseter hypertrophy

I don’t see the pretty boy people probably tell you to do it cus it’s sometimes the safest option but you need to go all in on the looksmaxx and choose masc

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and beefliverontop
There is no choosing lol. You either have it or you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Feminine, but you'll need to do a lot of Gua Sha (perfect Skin) to pull it off, like I'm doing

Masculinity = Cope
View attachment 2986723View attachment 2986724View attachment 2986725View attachment 2986726
Only thing Masculinity will give you is your name on a troublemaker's watchlist/neighborhood watching programs

Being Pretty is the way to go, HQNP 18-25yo Stacies anywhere you go, instantly on top of social ladder in any gatherings and it's not even the beginning 😁
Wow, your sexy.
Can we kiss boyo?

• Love it
Reactions: bigblacknigger
Feminine, but you'll need to do a lot of Gua Sha (perfect Skin) to pull it off, like I'm doing

Masculinity = Cope
View attachment 2986723View attachment 2986724View attachment 2986725View attachment 2986726
Only thing Masculinity will give you is your name on a troublemaker's watchlist/neighborhood watching programs

Being Pretty is the way to go, HQNP 18-25yo Stacies anywhere you go, instantly on top of social ladder in any gatherings and it's not even the beginning 😁
Is that a man or a woman serious question I don't know what the fuck is going at all too much shit going on at once

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and bigblacknigger
By the way op I wasn’t even paying attention I just realised you have prettyboy potential if you clear your skin and grow your hair out. Still, it’s something you’re just born with.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
By the way op I wasn’t even paying attention I just realised you have prettyboy potential if you clear your skin and grow your hair out. Still, it’s something you’re just born with.
Im gonna take cold showers and listen to podcasts and journal and meditate. The woman will feel my energy before i take a deep breath and then talk to them

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Should i do or not?
Ive heard big jaw muscles can make face look more defined and beter
or it will make it look more bloated and unattractive
Id say priority for you (other than skincare and leanmaxxing and shit) is to do something about your hairline

Dont chew or enjoy perma bloat

• +1
Is that a man or a woman serious question I don't know what the fuck is going at all too much shit going on at once
It's a guy 🤭
Screenshot 20240612 1537042
Screenshot 20240612 1538212
Screenshot 20240612 1538112

• Love it
View attachment 2986739 You look like such a cutie patootie in this pic.
Massive prettyboy potential.
Fr tho man. You look good
Ohh thanksss, that's lovely of you.
Screenshot 20240617 194216

I'm focusing on skin rn, can detail more of what I'm doing in PMs, here is my 3 month transformation 😳

• Love it
or it will make it look more bloated and unattractive
Id say priority for you (other than skincare and leanmaxxing and shit) is to do something about your hairline
This guy is a Masculinity Coper, he's going to turn you into that Gigachad morph

Grow out your hair in the second picture you look like you mean funny business

• +1
Reactions: bigblacknigger

mas, u dont look femenine at all