Do i have a chad potential?

Show your face bradd pitt unofficial son
36395CAA 35BF 4E37 ABC2 E1ADB790B526

Why are niggas asking for rating w frauded ass pics

mtn

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
There are no Indian chads, it's a oxymoron.

This shows how much of a ugly pussy who only likes yapping
if i stood next to u itd be brutal iam 6 1 and sweedish genes i just care about my future thats why i wouldnt post my face here u low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Lol too many hatred here being a chad is curse
theres no way u think ur a chad we all know ur like a mtn buddy yk it deep down too u get no good looking grls

theres no way u think ur a chad we all know ur like a mtn buddy yk it deep down too u get no good looking grls
Cmon why so hatred I have got enough validation from every women I put my dick on. Why you all guys are hating at the end what ratings truly matter is how women react to your presence

currycell thinking he has a chad potential where is this world going

Cmon why so hatred I have got enough validation from every women I put my dick on. Why you all guys are hating at the end what ratings truly matter is how women react to your presence
First off, you don’t get women (your in this forum), second of all are you genuinely ok? Do you have an inferiority complex or something which is why you need so much validation? Your ok looking but your nothing special, just accept that and live your life.

First off, you don’t get women (your in this forum), second of all are you genuinely ok? Do you have an inferiority complex or something which is why you need so much validation? Your ok looking but your nothing special, just accept that and live your life.
🤣

holy fuck its over bro

Have we found the next forum lolcow?
Oh, he’s a different dude, thought he was the delusional mtn guy. still over bro

This shows how much of a ugly pussy who only likes yapping

Only low IQ people post there face here and have themself associated with this platfrom.
This has nothing todo with being ugly or not.

Yeah guessed it your low IQ.

How can you not understand that association with this site can be very bad for your real life ?
Never began for his job career after rotting in this forum lol.

pure cope u gettng hated on because ur ego is way too high ur average

Facial harmony haircut suits you all jacked up
You look tall
Enough to be chad now gtfo this site and go fuck your foids don't come here again
Nigga
from one grey to another

If it's so what you guys are doing here
We rot here but at least we aren’t stupid enough to put our faces here and potentially get doxxed lol. On a serious note though (I thought you see some other guy who was incredibly delusional), your good looking, got the height and body as well. Get off this site and enjoy your life.

We rot here but at least we aren’t stupid enough to put our faces here and potentially get doxxed lol. On a serious note though (I thought you see some other guy who was incredibly delusional), your good looking, got the height and body as well. Get off this site and enjoy your life.
*thought you were, I can’t type

D
Delusional guy who brother?

D

Delusional guy who brother?
Some guy was posting pics of himself with a bike thinking he could model, I thought you were him, my bad. I assumed you were him wanting more validation lol. Get off this site and enjoy your life man.

Some guy was posting pics of himself with a bike thinking he could model, I thought you were him, my bad. I assumed you were him wanting more validation lol. Get off this site and enjoy your life man.
Who I actually want to know now am curious? What guy are you talking about

Okay I am not being egoistic I just asked for my ratings it's you all guys coping and hating
how am i coping iam better looking than u and iam saying ur average

Who I actually want to know now am curious? What guy are you talking about
I didn’t rot here on this forum enough to remember his name lol, just some random Indian guy. Get off here before you lose your sanity.