Do I have a chance 😢? Give a rating

I'm done recommending people procedures. You tell me what you don't like OP and I'll give my thoughts and suggestions.

What changes would you like to be more happy and confider?
Just going to stick to softmaxing. Trying to improve my ears, neck, eye area. I would admire some info on earmax if thats alr, or is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Just going to stick to softmaxing. Trying to improve my ears, neck, eye area. I would admire some info on earmax if thats alr, or is it cope?

That's the purpose of this website.

Besides losing weight and getting leaner to improve your jaw definition, you can only change your jaw shape + projection via surgery only. Since you are 17, I suggest waiting till you are early 20s as your jaw is still growing.

As for eye area, you got good eyebrows which is a halo. You can improve your lashes with a bit of softmaxxing. If you are talking changing eye shape, that involves surgery.

I'm assuming you want your ears to stick out less? The surgery is called an otoplasty; you can make your ears look like this if it bothers you

6-Otoplasty-1024x658.jpg

Users here will suggest to you an entire menu of surgeries which they will never get themselves, so only bother with ones that will make you feel happy.

• +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old.
I'm assuming you want your ears to stick out less? The surgery is called an otoplasty; you can make your ears look like this if it bothers you
Would you say there are any certain ways to make my ears more tucked in instead of surgery? I am not a fan of unnecessary surgery and the risk involved. My parents and family also despise it

• +1
Would you say there are any certain ways to make my ears more tucked in instead of surgery? I am not a fan of unnecessary surgery and the risk involved. My parents and family also despise it

There isn't unfortunately. You can mask it by growing the hair on your sides longer

cced897f1ab05a1c8eb31edc2397be78_xl.jpg

That's about it.

• +1
View attachment 3098946There isn't unfortunately. You can mask it by growing the hair on your sides longer

cced897f1ab05a1c8eb31edc2397be78_xl.jpg

That's about it.
Thought so, I used to have long hair a few weeks ago. A am considering growing out my hair to these:

I would like to keep the hair off of my forehead + I have wavy hair genetically. Would are your opinions?

Attachments

• 1723768635445.png
    1723768635445.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Second one, it brings less attention to your ears. Low cut fade might not be the best choice, but if you like it go for it.
I agree if it looks good and hides my ears I will stick with it, if not I will just brush it foward and fluff out the sides w/sea salt spray