Do i have a chance with this girl ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I wasn't at school the past few days and the girl i was aiming on just took my lesson without i tell her anything. I just started to talk to her but wtf, i don't really know her and i have alot of other mates who could took my lessons. Why her ? any ideas ?
edit : oh shit sorry i forget i was on looksmaxxing thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
I must be dreaming, i think it's not proof

maybe idk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what do you and her look like? Looksmatched?
What do you mean about lookmatched ? Some people here said i'm 4 psl but i may be less and i think she's better looking than me that's why i think it's over

I’ve been following your threads for a little bit bro, if u want some solid advice, morphs and rating dm me. You seem mentally in the right place to act upon my advice so wouldn’t be a waste

maybe idk
true that.
how the fuck are we to know, based on a few sentences on a screen.

I assume you can rad a bit of body language for her. Adn if in doubt, than all that remains, is just taking a shot. Where the worst that generally speaking can happen is being rejected and laughed at by her and the other people that may hear about it. That's the faith of most men, having to take the risk of rejection and humiliation

update : she just added me on snapchat and she messaged me for my lesson
Theres nothing

I’ve been following your threads for a little bit bro, if u want some solid advice, morphs and rating dm me. You seem mentally in the right place to act upon my advice so wouldn’t be a waste
Ok i'll do it tomorrow im not at home currently thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
No one knows just make a move and see how she reacts