Yes u do, ideal is 1.00 ratio and you're very close

B9DF7F0B C8DF 493C 96AD 0635622838C2

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Administrator
whats wrong with ur mouth area

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3043
whats wrong with ur mouth area
from the pic it looks like hes sucking in his upper lip which also causing the appearance of an underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Kade, turkproducer and 1 other person
Hi titbot. Nice alt

Didn’t want to stare blankly so I’m giving the tiniest smirk
no your mouth is always like that in all your pictures, i thought it would be weird to mention it in all your other threads but its hard to ignore lol
are u sucking in your upper lip? why would u do that it just looks weird

no your mouth is always like that in all your pictures, i thought it would be weird to mention it in all your other threads but its hard to ignore lol
are u sucking in your upper lip? why would u do that it just looks weird
Just a habit when smiling for pics I guess, think I’ve gotten used to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hi titbot. Nice alt
Loool I normally have a round head but I’ve frauded his head shape using my thick hair, making my head shape look more square.

you need to stop sucking you lips and cheeks in

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I don’t “suck” my lips in, they kind of roll inwards haha
bro i did this the same when i was younger

you should just post accurate pics if u want real opinions

bro i did this the same when i was younger

you should just post accurate pics if u want real opinions
True, but I do have pics where I’m not doing it

Also this shouldn’t really affect/fraud whether I have a compact mid-face because if anything my mid-face becomes longer if my top lip rolls downwards.

True, but I do have pics where I’m not doing it

Also this shouldn’t really affect/fraud whether I have a compact mid-face because if anything my mid-face becomes longer if my top lip rolls downwards.
what’s your BF

how did u find this site btw

what’s your BF

how did u find this site btw
Around 18% but I’m trying to lower it

Found lookism first then found this. At first, I found this whole new world when I was trying to looksmax; I had just leanmaxxed from being obese my whole life and wanted to improve further. This obsession then lead me down a dark road that has ended up here and turned me into a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@JamesHowlett is this a selfie? I can’t tell. If it is then it’s impossible to calculate your midface ratio due to lens distortion. Send a non-lens-distorted pic from at least 6 feet away.

Your height of midface is good. Compared to my long-ish midface yours is compact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Found lookism first then found this. At first, I found this whole new world when I was trying to looksmax; I had just leanmaxxed from being obese my whole life and wanted to improve further. This obsession then lead me down a dark road that has ended up here and turned me into a mentalcel.
Your height ?

when did you find PSL?

i found it in 2017/18 from red pill, at 15 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
when did you find PSL?

i found it in 2017/18 from red pill, at 15 jfl
End of 2017 was when I found it and joined lookism

Wow 15 is brutal, what’s your story?

• JFL
End of 2017 was when I found it and joined lookism

Wow 15 is brutal, what’s your story?
Same as u tbh

i found redpill at 15 after losing a lot of weight and it fucked me that i only got an ounce of female attention after losing weight, basically the notion that confidence and game is all u need was shattered in my mind

since then i haven’t rly done much to looksmax, i gained some of my weight back but now losing it.

Also mewed but I think that’s cope tbh. might build a facepuller soon just need the monry

Same as u tbh

i found redpill at 15 after losing a lot of weight and it fucked me that i only got an ounce of female attention after losing weight, basically the notion that confidence and game is all u need was shattered in my mind

since then i haven’t rly done much to looksmax, i gained some of my weight back but now losing it.

Also mewed but I think that’s cope tbh. might build a facepuller soon just need the monry
Bruh are we twins 😂

I got zero attention when I was fat, it increased after losing weight while at Uni, but then it increased a lot when I got a better hairstyle.

I know it’s a meme but if you have a good base, hair helps a lot especially if it’s thick.

• +1
Bruh are we twins 😂

I got zero attention when I was fat, it increased after losing weight while at Uni, but then it increased a lot when I got a better hairstyle.

I know it’s a meme but if you have a good base, hair helps a lot especially if it’s thick.
I have slightly shitty hairline and low class look ngl

i got decent base tho, i just need to lose weight, and surgeries i need could be: almond eye, genio/chin wing, and infraorbital implants.

and yeah i went from incel to decent tier

I have slightly shitty hairline and low class look ngl

i got decent base tho, i just need to lose weight, and surgeries i need could be: almond eye, genio/chin wing, and infraorbital implants.

and yeah i went from incel to decent tier
If it’s thick I’ve found that messy hair with a bit of fringe works wonders

Deffo leanmax before looking at surgeries.
The only one I think I NEED to reach chad level is something for my eye area; would almond eye be the one?

Yup, incel to above average.

• +1
If it’s thick I’ve found that messy hair with a bit of fringe works wonders

Deffo leanmax before looking at surgeries.
The only one I think I NEED to reach chad level is something for my eye area; would almond eye be the one?

Yup, incel to above average.
almond eye makes your eye more masc shape, and you could do upper eyelid fillers for hooding

You literally look like the carbon copy of someone I know