Do I have a good back at 195 pounds?

Kinda looks like my back an I was like 151 pounds in this pic. Are you tall op

Snapchat 622890683

good for a dyel I guess

u didn’t even say which one u are

Are you tall?
5’10

And yeah I get attention from women I’m on this website when I’m at work to pass time to shit post

im a screener so I’m literally sitting doing nothing for 6 hours

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Much pussy slayed?
nah
I never ever hit on girls or give them iois when I meet people in person, ill start soon tho cause I am not starting to crave a relationship, which is new to me because I was always kinda a mentalcel and didn’t care for women but after I been taking shrooms it’s changed me

women will give me every ioi and I still don’t do anything but I wanna change that

And I don’t use any online shit cuz I live in a small town and no one uses that shit

nah
I never ever hit on girls or give them iois when I meet people in person, ill start soon tho cause I am not starting to crave a relationship, which is new to me because I was always kinda a mentalcel and didn’t care for women but after I been taking shrooms it’s changed me

women will give me every ioi and I still don’t do anything but I wanna change that

And I don’t use any online shit cuz I live in a small town and no one uses that shit
Yeah I think it would be beneficial for you to talk to a bunch of women and get some phone numbers. You will be much happier.

Very good bideltoid, back above average but nothing special. Looks better than it is due to bideltoid size. The insertions aren't that great (quite high), and could have more mass, but looks trained and defined.

• +1
Yeah I think it would be beneficial for you to talk to a bunch of women and get some phone numbers. You will be much happier.
yeah I will,
there’s this one cute younger girl at this one restaurant I usually goto and she always gets flustered and does massive preening when I am ordering lol
And she seems innocent but who knows
so she’s my first one I want to

But a lot of women I meet are older and already have boyfriends

• +1
Very good bideltoid, back above average but nothing special. Looks better than it is due to bideltoid size. The insertions aren't that great (quite high), and could have more mass, but looks trained and defined.
Mirin analytical mind tbh

yeah I will,
there’s this one cute younger girl at this one restaurant I usually goto and she always gets flustered and does massive preening when I am ordering lol
And she seems innocent but who knows
so she’s my first one I want to

But a lot of women I meet are older and already have boyfriends
Just approach theory

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Just approach theory
Only down side is if she says no I’m never going there when she’s working which is on weekend nights

I’m just gonna be like so you like working here? Oh yeah how old are you? and if she is around my age I’ll be like oh do you live in town wanna be friends and start off like that

Only down side is if she says no I’m never going there when she’s working which is on weekend nights

I’m just gonna be like so you like working here? Oh yeah how old are you? and if she is around my age I’ll be like oh do you live in town wanna be friends and start off like that
Just ask put P in2 V ??

keep it simple

Just ask put P in2 V ??

keep it simple
Hey can I put my penis in ur vagina abruptly as I order my Chinese food

just slip into convo casually

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Hey can I put my penis in ur vagina abruptly as I order my Chinese food

just slip into convo casually
No don’t use the full words that just sounds creepy, keep it short and simple.

“I’d like a chicken chow mein with fried rice and can I put my P in 2 ur V?” *smirk, Raise eyebrows twice and wink* “Perhaps”

Tbh

• +1
No don’t use the full words that just sounds creepy, keep it short and simple.

“I’d like a chicken chow mein with fried rice and can I put my P in 2 ur V?” *smirk, Raise eyebrows twice and wink* “Perhaps”
Just kidding....... unless??????? 🤔🤔

and bro I just died laughing
U just explained a stereotypical creepy guy from a movie

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Crazy frame

Really wide frame (much better than mine) so you have high potential. I attribute my back to mostly high volume pull-ups/chin-ups, weighted variations, DB rows, deadlifts, and face pulls. Honestly just did powerlifting routines with lots of pulling accessory work.

I was like 190-195lb here at 5’10.5

01DD1A1D D15C 4070 991A 3986B597AC19

Last edited:
  • +1