Do I have a good frame or do I just have a twink waist?

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
IMG 5956
I have a 1.6666666 shoulder to waist ratio, and I’m not flaring my lats to fraud. My question lies in my clavicle width, because I feel like they look narrow compared to my head. I’m 15, so they have time to grow, but I want to know if I need to start framemaxxing.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Akhi
This kid is skipping elementary school for this post

Get ur ass to bed nigga it’s nao time :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, User28823, beebeem_ and 5 others
Why the fuck are you even here? Do your homework, brush your teeth, get into sports, study hard, delete your account. You already have all the face and collagen you need to slay clueless JBs who have no responsibilities. Put in effort into social circle. Fuck outta here. It's crazy Lemarcus allows underage morons on this forum. Anything for quick buck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and halloweed
Why the fuck are you even here? Do your homework, brush your teeth, get into sports, study hard, delete your account. You already have all the face and collagen you need to slay clueless JBs who have no responsibilities. Put in effort into social circle. Fuck outta here.
if i’m not chad when im 18 im roping, I want to mog my peers.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, silencio, halloweed and 2 others
Also why are ur nipples in the centre like that what kind of high E mf are u nigga at this point I think ur trans 15 looks 12

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Also why are ur nipples in the centre like that what kind of high E mf are u nigga at this point I think ur trans 15 looks 12
They’re literally not in the centre retard, maybe on one side cause i’m curving my shoulder in to take the picture?

if i’m not chad when im 18 im roping, I want to mog my peers.
You're delusional. There's no mogging others. It's narcy incel cope. Get a grip. Focus on money and slaying JBs while you still have the time.

You're delusional. There's no "mogging" others. It's incel cope. Get a grip.
You sound like sean o pry right now, “Don’t mog, be a good person! That’s the REAL way to looksmaxx!”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aerooooo and Richard Cheese