Do I have a good frame?

Makinista

Makinista

Iron
My shoulder width is about 50-51cm. Do I have the potential to build a really nice frame by going to the gym? I never worked out.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 13335 and Baldingman1998
yes

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Squirtle and Makinista
Yes, work on your delts and back and the results of frame gains will not keep you waiting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Makinista
yes you do

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Makinista
Frame is relative to your height, very wide shoulders will look less noticeable on a 6'3 guy than a 5'10 guy for example

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I'm 5'9 :feelsrope: That's probably why it looks "huge"
i have the same problem, 174 cm but i am wider than everyone even very tall guys so i look like a midget

• So Sad
Reactions: Makinista
your shoulders and arms look uncannily small relative to your width

i have the same problem, 174 cm but i am wider than everyone even very tall guys so i look like a midget
I'm 176cm and I usually wear boots or thick sneakers (like Air max 2090 and Air max Command) and I add a 1.2cm insole which leaves me with about 180-182cm so I can cope with it. I live in Brazil, btw, so this is not a big deal, there are very tall people here, but it's not like Europe, where the average is already tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I'm 176cm and I usually wear boots or thick sneakers (like Air max 2090 and Air max Command) and I add a 1.2cm insole which leaves me with about 180-182cm so I can cope with it. I live in Brazil, btw, so this is not a big deal, there are very tall people here, but it's not like Europe, where the average is already tall.

very tall people in Brazil? doubt it, avg is like 170 cm for males

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
very tall people in Brazil? doubt it, avg is like 170 cm for males

@subhuman incel
It depends where you live, in my state the average is 175cm, there are tall people, not very much but there are. All my friends are taller than me, of course it's an exception, for some reason my social cycle is made up of tall guys, but it's just an example that you can find a + 6'0 guy here in Brazil.

It depends where you live, in my state the average is 175cm, there are tall people, not very much but there are. All my friends are taller than me, of course it's an exception, for some reason my social cycle is made up of tall guys, but it's just an example that you can find a + 6'0 guy here in Brazil.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Makinista and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Makinista
your shoulders and arms look uncannily small relative to your width
Probably the angle of the pic made my arms look shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
lol my exact body. hello bodytwin.

what's your shoulder circumference?
I don't know, man, I just measured my width in the army years ago, I don't have a tape measure here at home.