MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Last edited:
Need the experts
@HorseFace
@Ryo_Hazuki

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
hey man i see guys like you in the UK slaying, hairgame and prettyboy face game would work wonders for you

hey man i see guys like you in the UK looking for validation, posting here for the subhumans would work wonders for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
This is your best pic right?:feelskek:

• +1
This is your best pic right?:feelskek:
Damn right it is. Angle frauded, light frauded, gay aspie expression. He'd fit well on lookism

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 206
Damn right it is. Angle frauded, light frauded, gay aspie expression. He'd fit well on lookism
chill bro. I actually am not looking for validation. I just really have BDD and it’s affecting me

Last edited:
Its on the longer part of the spectrum but in no way too long. Wouldn't worry about it, literally nothing wrong about your midface.

chill bro. I actually am not looking for validation. I just really have BDD and it’s affecting me
it seems like EVERYONE has BDD right boys?

LMAO, I'm dying. :feelskek:

• +1
I think I have slightly midface tbh. It's about the same length as my lower third. Rhino to shorten the nose slightly and lip lift to fix the problem. Wraparound implant with slight height added to lower third and Eppley's malar implant should all alleviate this problem?
https://looksmax.org/attachments/7749eeca-902b-438c-877c-785ee6ebc4fd-png.2276/
the same picture i posted yesterday
photos you post must have frontal angle and your facial expression must be neutral

?

I mean really why do people come here to get advice if they're just gonna fraud
with all respect i have posted pictures that are not ”frauded”。 also when I took that picture I was in the moment, I was not thinking about lighting or angles man. Like srs

I've never seen quote power like this before
:sunglassesgiffromlookism:
giphy.gif