Do I have a Negative Canthal Tilt?

C

coppercope

Iron
I’ve asked a few times, and keep getting different/mixed answers so, I’m still not sure.
Below I’ll post a few photos. Also, how bad is my IPD?

It seems neutral considering that the photo is a little crooked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, TsarTsar444, Yliaster and 3 others
Lens distortion. Could be either neutral or slightly negative. But negative isn’t a desth sentence if you have a nice face.

Attachments

• A999E143-6338-43E2-979E-F019965D5FF2.jpeg
    A999E143-6338-43E2-979E-F019965D5FF2.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 4106 and coppercope
slightly positive i would say.
are you arab?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and coppercope
slightly positive i would say.
are you arab?
Thanks man, I didn’t really think it was positive aha. Nah, I’m Spanish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thanks man, I didn’t really think it was positive aha. Nah, I’m Spanish
you have non ideal eyes for psl aspies, gl eyes for normies if only it was a shade lighter. Trimm better your eyebrows.

you have non ideal eyes for psl aspies, gl eyes for normies if only it was a shade lighter. Trimm better your eyebrows.
Thanks man, how should I go about trimming?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thanks man, how should I go about trimming?
trim slightly both upper and lower part to try to make the eyebrow totally straight and get rid of the arch that affect your eye area.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and coppercope
Might as well tell him it's all about the personality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Deleted member 3043
Might as well tell him it's all about the personality
be normie/above average tier, and believe me, personnality will do the trick.

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
I’ve asked a few times, and keep getting different/mixed answers so, I’m still not sure.

looks neutral

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift

its neutral, see for yourself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you may aswell become the first cuck shitnik i might put on ignore list.
aight u long midface bug eyed 3 psl paki tranny go right ahead

Did you take the photo at a neutral angle? I can't really tell but it looks like you could be tilting your head up slightly in these pics.
This is an example of a head that is not tilted. Eyes should be looking directly forward and nose should roughly line up with ears.

• +1
Reactions: coppercope and TheEndHasNoEnd
There might be little bit but it does not look bad that you need worry about it. It could be just your shape of eye.

Clearly neutral jfl, technically very slightly positive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coppercope
Your eyeshape reminds me of my mom's but u have less pct. What you should be more worried about is your upper iris show, it's making your eyes appear too tall and round

• +1
Reactions: coppercope
Did you take the photo at a neutral angle? I can't really tell but it looks like you could be tilting your head up slightly in these pics.
View attachment 828957 This is an example of a head that is not tilted. Eyes should be looking directly forward and nose should roughly line up with ears.
I think I did, can’t exactly remember however, I know the second one was neutral and the last one, I think I had the camera below facing upwards slightly, but see how one eye looks dropped in the last pic, I think it might be ptosis or something.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Your eyeshape reminds me of my mom's but u have less pct. What you should be more worried about is your upper iris show, it's making your eyes appear too tall and round
What do you mean exactly? Like can you see slight white?

I think I did, can’t exactly remember however, I know the second one was neutral and the last one, I think I had the camera below facing upwards slightly, but see how one eye looks dropped in the last pic, I think it might be ptosis or something.

If you took the photo with the phone at a low angle (as in your camera is lower than your eyes) or your head is tilted up than it will distort it. If you take the pic from far away etc etc (the guide is stickied on the ratings forum) then there will be very little distortion.
I don't think you have nct. Idk about ptosis though but I don't really see it.

What do you mean exactly? Like can you see slight white?
I mean the upper half of your iris shows too much and the upper eyelid appears to be too rounded
Screenshot 20201126 074717

See how almost your entire iris is showing? Especially on the left.
Screenshot 20201126 074525  01

Whereas someone like Jeremy meeks has almost half their iris covered by the upper eyelid and the upper eyelid is mostly straight as well.