holy shit, I actually figured out why HGH changed my face so much in 3.5 months.

I don’t know. that’s the problem. how did HGH cause a clockwise rotation?. But it did because my deep bite is deeper, my lower front teeth are touching the back of my upper, it lengthened my chin without width, it widened the cheekbones and gave me slight NCT and negatively tilted the cheekbones, and it lengthened the nasal bone. Everything negative happened to me, for no height gains in just 3.5 months and 1 month of that was using peptides. I didn’t get HGH til November 10th and only used it to february 1st. that’s 2 months basically. oh my god.
whatever you do dont kys, try mewing/ beltpulling

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
whatever you do dont kys, try mewing/ beltpulling
and yk the skin issues? It isn’t from collegan or anything. I thought it was at first. It isn’t bloat either, it’s because my Maxilla literally got pushed backward and rotated more clockwise. i look so old.

idk if its camera distortion but the length between ur mouth and chin got longer

Last post on this but check this shit out. I’m bloated in both of these pics so don’t say anything but look. Look at my cheekbones, you see how they tilt negatively now? and my canthal tilt. Look, HGH rotated my maxilla clockwise overly. That’s why it did this. I must’ve still had some plates open or something in my face. I’m confused on why it happened so fast. This must mean it’s reversible right with mewing or belt pulling? Thoughts? Check out how my skin gets tighter negatively too. Wow. holy fuck. i’m goView attachment 2967236View attachment 2967238me now
In the left one you look like you’re autistic. Right is better. It improves you. Don’t have body dysmorphia. LOOK AT YOURSELF

Told you there was no difference.

Last post on this but check this shit out. I’m bloated in both of these pics so don’t say anything but look. Look at my cheekbones, you see how they tilt negatively now? and my canthal tilt. Look, HGH rotated my maxilla clockwise overly. That’s why it did this. I must’ve still had some plates open or something in my face. I’m confused on why it happened so fast. This must mean it’s reversible right with mewing or belt pulling? Thoughts? Check out how my skin gets tighter negatively too. Wow. holy fuck. i’m goView attachment 2967236View attachment 2967238me now
You look the exact same
I think you have super high body dysmorphia ngl

You've made like 20 threads about this

your face did not change whatsoever. you have schizophrenia.

You've made like 20 threads about this
because i’m significantly uglier. 8 months ago i was normal i just got fucked i didn’t get any taller why am i the only person this happened to with just peptides and hgh? this didnt happen before at all. i ran it for months during the summer with no changes and now and now this shit happened to me

because i’m significantly uglier. 8 months ago i was normal i just got fucked i didn’t get any taller why am i the only person this happened to with just peptides and hgh? this didnt happen before at all. i ran it for months during the summer with no changes and now and now this shit happened to me
you look the same

You look the same... Just pale and got acne on one of the pictures

probably your jaw grew but not your maxilla.
You just accelerated your natural aging by 3x

probably your jaw grew but not your maxilla.
You just accelerated your natural aging by 3x
my midface lengthened. but yeah. i look mid 20s now. lost all the fat on my face. no under eyes anymore. is this even recoverable?

my midface lengthened. but yeah. i look mid 20s now. lost all the fat on my face. no under eyes anymore. is this even recoverable?
why are u tried heightmaxx while you taller than your dad

i wasn’t taller than him and i had open plates. and nobody reacted like this ever besides me.
i dont really know man im also use hgh and my chin shifted like 1 milimeter and my blood sugar increased 6 point
You need to be careful when using it, and your face will probably look like this after 1 or 2 year.

i dont really know man im also use hgh and my chin shifted like 1 milimeter and my blood sugar increased 6 point
You need to be careful when using it, and your face will probably look like this after 1 or 2 year.
no. i think i just accelerated my aging skin wise. b ur the bone changes were not natural

In my opinion your maxilla didn’t rotate clockwise