Do i have a recessed jaw or chin only? Mouthbreathing all my life

S

seeker

Platinum
15M, Pakistani (do not use the word 'curry'. I'm serious). Idk if a geno would eventually be good or both a Bimax and geno. Also what's my face shape?

Attachments

• 20240123_064443.jpg
    20240123_064443.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_065037.jpg
    20240123_065037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: drag
15M, Pakistani (do not use the word 'curry'. I'm serious). Idk if a geno would eventually be good or both a Bimax and geno. Also what's my face shape?
yes a bit of recession, you are still growing so try to breathe through your nose

however rating wise i’d say you are subhuman but decent potential

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and sayi
Posts71
Reputation6

most brutal thing imo.

First of all, you dont know how to take pictures well. Take them from further away. No one can see your side profile at all. However, you are recessed, but the extent is unknown cus of your shitty picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lorsss, efidescontinuado and 2 others
decent eye area so that’s good bc that is the hardest to change

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Posts71
Reputation6

most brutal thing imo.

First of all, you dont know how to take pictures well. Take them from further away. No one can see your side profile at all. However, you are recessed, but the extent is unknown cus of your shitty picture
LOL come on. Yeah I really do suck at taking pictures, which one should I retake? 1st or 2nd

Looks like a recessed maxilla as well
Sorry bro

• JFL
take a better side photo. urs aint doing any justice

IMG 3511

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
SAME MISTAKE AGAIN. LEARN FOR A SECOND BRO, PUT THE PHONE PARALLEL TO YOUR FACE. 15 YEAR OLD PAKISTANI KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT. WHY CANT YOU. PARALLEL

• JFL
Reactions: klimo and Maalik
Better?
20240123 072138
I forgot to mention but I've had terrible back and neck posture for a while. In the process of fixing it

Attachments

• 20240123_072225.jpg
    20240123_072225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Weird, one pic is in attachments while the other is in the text

You have feminine eyes, cute

• JFL
Better?View attachment 2694654 I forgot to mention but I've had terrible back and neck posture for a while. In the process of fixing it
yeah, fucking finally. Now, most people on this website would call you recessed, but I personally believe you aren't "THAT" recessed. You have a shorter ramus, which makes your face look feminine and down grown. Plus, you have a lot of fat in underneath your jaw. Now, idk what the slums of pakistan are feeding you, but eat more meat. Red meat. Kill another goat for ramadan. Mew. Lose weight.

In your front picture, you have the "pedo stashe". Cut it off immediately.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
yeah, fucking finally. Now, most people on this website would call you recessed, but I personally believe you aren't "THAT" recessed. You have a shorter ramus, which makes your face look feminine and down grown. Plus, you have a lot of fat in underneath your jaw. Now, idk what the slums of pakistan are feeding you, but eat more meat. Red meat. Kill another goat for ramadan. Mew. Lose weight.

Bro needs to lose that stashe IMMEDIATELY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seeker and synock21

Yooo a detailed review. Yeah I think I'm recessed too personally, at least my chin. Do thy believe that I shall need a genio, or bimax? Bro I don't live in the slums wth. I eat a lot of meat honestly. How do I get rid of the fat? Eat meat?

Yeah I plan to, unibrow too

Yooo a detailed review. Yeah I think I'm recessed too personally, at least my chin. Do thy believe that I shall need a genio, or bimax? Bro I don't live in the slums wth. I eat a lot of meat honestly. How do I get rid of the fat? Eat meat?

yeah do that. And listen, your forehead isnt doing you any favors.

Start Gymmaxing asap, take your nutrition serious, Search up calorie calculator online imput your information and eat at maintainance and atleats 1g of protein per pound, by the time your 17 youll be HTN not even playing. Youll naturally lose that baby face fat, your jawline is not terrible atleast your not obese. Try a find a better hairstyle like growing out your hair, side part is not cutting it.

• JFL
yeah ur recessed

Start Gymmaxing asap, take your nutrition serious, Search up calorie calculator online imput your information and eat at maintainance and atleats 1g of protein per pound, by the time your 17 youll be HTN not even playing. Youll naturally lose that baby face fat, your jawline is not terrible atleast your not obese. Try a find a better hairstyle like growing out your hair, side part is not cutting it.
Sir yessir. I can't gymmax bro I gotta home workout, but I'll do my best at it and try weightlifting at home. I desperately need at least HTN, more Pakistanis are getting into looksmaxxing

Wth but I have a nearly perfect 1/3rd face division
bu- but- but I HAVE PERFECT RATIOS???

your forehead makes your face look narrow, and it is the popular thing anyway.

• JFL
bu- but- but I HAVE PERFECT RATIOS???

your forehead makes your face look narrow, and it is the popular thing anyway.
Ohh. Ngl I do need a good hairstyle. Lemme try what u sent

Wait how do I style

Attachments

• 20240123_075108.jpg
    20240123_075108.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
you are deformed. Your jaws are recessed sagitally (horizontally) and also rotated downwards toward your neck. you must have spent your entire life up until now with this facial posture:
Soyjak Hands up Lol

for it to get this bad.

unfortunately for you even expensive jaw surgery wont make much difference since ur mandible shape is very soy. you'll just go from subhuman to invisible. The best candidates for jaw surgery are those with a masculine and broad "hidden mandible". since once its moved forwards, the entire face broadens up nicely and even grants slight cheek hollows. These guys can go from low LTN to Low HTN in a single surgeyr. This is not u

IMO you just give up on Looksmax and studycel to become a Betabuxxer There's too many difficult battles in your way to Ascension for it to be worth it:

(1) pheno and dull skin tissues[ at the age of 15?!]
(2) complete orthognathic deformity.
(3) bad mandibular angle and shape.
(4) smallchin
(5) deep labiomental fold [the fold above your chin, below your lips]
worst of all you can barely operate a selfie camera.:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

just Rope to reroll your stats and hope to be born as a Dark Triad Dalit warrior like me.

As things are, I would be dishonest in saying anything other than it

NEVER EVEN BEGAN

• +1
Reactions: seeker
you are deformed. Your jaws are recessed sagitally (horizontally) and also rotated downwards toward your neck. you must have spent your entire life up until now with this facial posture:
View attachment 2694647
for it to get this bad.

unfortunately for you even expensive jaw surgery wont make much difference since ur mandible shape is very soy. you'll just go from subhuman to invisible. The best candidates for jaw surgery are those with a masculine and broad "hidden mandible". since once its moved forwards, the entire face broadens up nicely and even grants slight cheek hollows. These guys can go from low LTN to Low HTN in a single surgeyr. This is not u

IMO you just give up on Looksmax and studycel to become a Betabuxxer There's too many difficult battles in your way to Ascension for it to be worth it:

(4) smallchin

just Rope to reroll your stats and hope to be born as a Dark Triad Dalit warrior like me.

NEVER EVEN BEGAN

An even more detailed review, we up. Bro nah I didn't keep my mouth open that wide wth. What's mandible shape tho? Hmmmmm

I kinda had lop incompetency, still do, so don't blame me for keeping my mouth open bruh D:.

1) bro my skin just sucks idk why
2) wat that
3) what that mean
4) I have a recessed chin, could be it?
5) what that v2 beuh

ropemaxxing is not an option, we must keep moving forward

View attachment 2694647
for it to get this bad.

(4) smallchin

NEVER EVEN BEGAN

dawg he’s 15 fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Milk and Deleted member 30679
dawg he’s 15 fuck off
cry faggot

An even more detailed review, we up. Bro nah I didn't keep my mouth open that wide wth. What's mandible shape tho? Hmmmmm

I kinda had lop incompetency, still do, so don't blame me for keeping my mouth open bruh D:.

1) bro my skin just sucks idk why
2) wat that
3) what that mean
4) I have a recessed chin, could be it?
5) what that v2 beuh

ropemaxxing is not an option, we must keep moving forward
Google words u dont understand jfl

as for 5) [Labiomental fold]
its the fold above your chin, below your lips. I coloured it in red.
Labiomentalfold education

it's a brutal failo that has its roots in three other brutal failos :
(1) - Having a short chin. When the chin is longer, it stretches that area and makes the lower third flatter which is absolutely necessary to have a good visible lower third/philtrum ratio.
(2) - Lack of soft tissue support (fat and collagen
(3) - A recessed mandible

you have all three it seems. its almost impressive

cry faggot

Google words u dont understand jfl

as for 5) [Labiomental fold]
its the fold above your chin, below your lips. I coloured it in red.
View attachment 2694741

it's a brutal failo that has its roots in three other brutal failos :
(1) - Having a short chin. When the chin is longer, it stretches that area and makes the lower third flatter which is absolutely necessary to have a good visible lower third/philtrum ratio.
(2) - Lack of soft tissue support (fat and collagen
(3) - A recessed mandible

you have all three it seems. its almost impressive
LOL. Wait couldn't a genio fix this?

Your ramus is that of a fucking women. Im not trying to be mean but you need to swallow the blackpill. its not masculine and does not contribute to the female gaze. your best chance maybe is to get genio + ramus implants but even that has uncanny af results, plus your curry so its life on hard difficulty mode

Your ramus is that of a fucking women. Im not trying to be mean but you need to swallow the blackpill. its not masculine and does not contribute to the female gaze. your best chance maybe is to get genio + ramus implants but even that has uncanny af results, plus your curry so its life on hard difficulty mode
Ehhh I meaaan. Surely a ramus isn't a deal breaker. What's swallowing the blackpill? Max I can do is a genio ngl. I don't look curry bro come on plus that's not bad

If you do mouth breathe then why isn't ur mouth open

when will these curries understand bro
its ur jaw
its never just ur chin thats "recessed". ur downgrown which results in a higher gonial angle. thus, ur lips look like that and ur chin is given the impression of "recessed" ur recessed!!

• +1
Reactions: zura
Ehhh I meaaan. Surely a ramus isn't a deal breaker. What's swallowing the blackpill? Max I can do is a genio ngl. I don't look curry bro come on plus that's not bad
You are invisible to women. shave your ugly fucking mustache and fix that unibrow, then you can settle for 4/10 landwhales at your local dive bar

how tall are you guy?

he is downgrown

he is downgrown
yeah that downswing is pretty brutal. probably what contributes to his non-existant ramus. his only saving grace is if he is over 6ft2... if not then it never fucking began for this kid... i feel really bad but thats the harsh reality of the blackpill. he has absolutely no smv

when will these curries understand bro
its ur jaw
its never just ur chin thats "recessed". ur downgrown which results in a higher gonial angle. thus, ur lips look like that and ur chin is given the impression of "recessed" ur recessed!!
what does that mean