Do i have a recessed jaw or chin only? Mouthbreathing all my life

yeah that downswing is pretty brutal. probably what contributes to his non-existant ramus. his only saving grace is if he is over 6ft2... if not then it never fucking began for this kid... i feel really bad but thats the harsh reality of the blackpill. he has absolutely no smv
DAMN

its a blackpill forum. we are aware of the truth and what women seek. i dont know why people gaslight you into telling you that your cute or you should get a haircut. the fucking game is rigged from the start, you need to swallow the jawpill, racepill and heightpill and realize you are invisible to all women in their prime. only then will you be at peace with yourself

You are invisible to women. shave your ugly fucking mustache and fix that unibrow, then you can settle for 4/10 landwhales at your local dive bar
I don't go to bars bruh

its a blackpill forum. we are aware of the truth and what women seek. i dont know why people gaslight you into telling you that your cute or you should get a haircut. the fucking game is rigged from the start, you need to swallow the jawpill, racepill and heightpill and realize you are invisible to all women in their prime. only then will you be at peace with yourself
Irrelevant. Need to look good for myself.

but yeah, very downgrown.

how do I fix thaaat

stay ugly forever
with that ugly ass mole on yo nose

better to give up than try and waste time
im being serious
its over for u

15M, Pakistani (do not use the word 'curry'. I'm serious). Idk if a geno would eventually be good or both a Bimax and geno. Also what's my face shape?
shave the pedostache first

Seriously though what do I do

Recessed pheno

Ngl it's beyond over for you.

15M, Pakistani (do not use the word 'curry'. I'm serious). Idk if a geno would eventually be good or both a Bimax and geno. Also what's my face shape?
Over for you curry

It's not the chin is your jaw development.

Shave off that fuzz on the sides of your cheeks, shave that stache clean off, pluck your unibrow and start nosebreathing and exercisin regularly ( weights and cardio ). Fix your diet and sleep schedule if you haven't and focus on your academics and self improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Keep mewing bhai Just take cold showers and have some confidence keep praying to gandy , you will ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
Recessed soul. I pray for you.

P.S. ask you parents to remove your mole it's proper repulsive even to normies.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and seeker
Over for you curry

It's not the chin is your jaw development.

Shave off that fuzz on the sides of your cheeks, shave that stache clean off, pluck your unibrow and start nosebreathing and exercisin regularly ( weights and cardio ). Fix your diet and sleep schedule if you haven't and focus on your academics and self improvement.
What is my jaw really that bad

Funny GIF

OVAHHHHHHH
Lmao. We're breeding White pigskins into non existence.
white "norwoodascender"?. You're going extinct, balding pigboi. :lul:
Image result for europe islam 2050

Very underdeveloped

Very bad
Come on I have a better jaw than everyone else I know of, except someone in my school who has an underbite

Come on I have a better jaw than everyone else I know of, except someone in my school who has an underbite
Maybe wherever you live :lul:

Recessed artists here have better jaw than you

5 out of 10

Chin area is just sad to look at
Alright thats fair. I meant to specifically rate my chin/lower mouth out of 10. What do u think should I do to fix it

Alright thats fair. I meant to specifically rate my chin/lower mouth out of 10. What do u think should I do to fix it
Like I said, exercise, good diet, practice properly posture in general and facial posture. If you have the resources once your old enough remove the birthmarks.

Also shave the area clean, makes you look overall cleaner and less gross

Like I said, exercise, good diet, practice properly posture in general and facial posture. If you have the resources once your old enough remove the birthmarks.

Also shave the area clean, makes you look overall cleaner and less gross
Yep already planning on doing all that, both of my postures are terrible. I can't really do proper mouth posture due to lip incompetence and I can't tape my mouth (parents), but at least I'm mostly nose breathing.

But I meant like in terms of surgeries when I'm 20+

Yep already planning on doing all that, both of my postures are terrible. I can't really do proper mouth posture due to lip incompetence and I can't tape my mouth (parents), but at least I'm mostly nose breathing.

But I meant like in terms of surgeries when I'm 20+
Just explain to your parents bro

You're not a kid anymore dude

Not being able to do something as simple as taping your mouth shut in your own home is too far

I promise you that is not the end as many users will say. You need surgery for sure, when you can go to a well known surgeon like Dr.Hanna in NY cuz I doubt there are any good ones in Pakistan.

You need surgery + implants and maybe fillers. Your eye are is good at least

yeah that downswing is pretty brutal. probably what contributes to his non-existant ramus. his only saving grace is if he is over 6ft2... if not then it never fucking began for this kid... i feel really bad but thats the harsh reality of the blackpill. he has absolutely no smv
It’s not the end, just look at my transformation, I almost looked like him in my before

• Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I promise you that is not the end as many users will say. You need surgery for sure, when you can go to a well known surgeon like Dr.Hanna in NY cuz I doubt there are any good ones in Pakistan.

You need surgery + implants and maybe fillers. Your eye are is good at least
Ye fs, but idk which surgeries which is what I'm concerned bout

It’s not the end, just look at my transformation, I almost looked like him in my before

Mirin that's a really good transformation

Have you tried growing out your hair?

imo just studymaxx ane get rich, then
get surgeries.

that is so cap
that is soooo cap
ur lying to urself
ur jaw is the 2nd worst ive seen