Do i have an optimal amout of forward growth?

Elevania

Elevania

Iron
Snapchat 113529907

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and PointOfNoReturn
Looks 14 yo

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept, lestoa and sirmimbing
optimal? no. passable? yes. brutal radix tho

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, PointOfNoReturn and lestoa
His browridge and nasion are virtually parallel to his eyeball. Isn't that supposed to be a big failo?
true that's a bit of a failio, but his maxilla is good and that makes up for the nose bridge being almost non existent

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
I never claim i was, I said I thought my eyes were perfect not my whole face, boy
"Do i have an optimal amout of forward growth?"

optimal - best or most favourable; optimum.

perfect - having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

"Do i have an optimal amout of forward growth?"

optimal - best or most favourable; optimum.

perfect - having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
I never said I had optimal I was asking if I do

I'm sorry but ur maxilla a little Recessed look at Ur nose(turn up),mouth,gonial angle a bit high and ur forehead kinda flat , ur skin is good all u need to do is testosterone maxxing get morning wood every day and then u could probably ascend if u under 16
Ive actally been trying to do ts, been working out for a month now, is there anything else i can do to naturally raise my testosterone level?

Ive actally been trying to do ts, been working out for a month now, is there anything else i can do to naturally raise my testosterone level?
Get sun,sprinting,fasting (but still drink water),good posture,lying down in bed only when u gonna sleep at night if not go sit atleast,avoid plastic,good posture is very important(good posture=good face posture)like ur low set cheeks turn up and ur nose become straught etc

• +1
Reactions: Elevania