Do i have an overbite?

Litchi4423

Litchi4423

Iron
Hi guys
i have an appointment with a maxillofacial surgeon in one month but I'm not sure about what I want.
I think I will ask for a Mandibular osteotomy but I need to be sure I have an overbite, what do you think?

239721301 4675327442499718 6797475376660553346 n

240120716 302551961642541 6462987954906825385 n
239441675 570507163992245 2397188229573517277 n
Image0

Attachments

• 1629464327163.png
    1629464327163.png
    312 bytes · Views: 117
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
441F8866 B86F 4552 98EE C836B8BDCF7D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
go to a dentist and refrain from asking personal things to a severely autistic group of retards on an online forum

• +1
Reactions: BasedCoper, Biiyo03, Slob and 1 other person
Chinlet + Overbite

go to a dentist and refrain from asking personal things to a severely autistic group of retards on an online forum
You say this but you have +2K posts :unsure:

Them shits is fucked up! Go see a dentist. Worth the money imo.

You say this but you have +2K posts :unsure:
i already achieved what i wanted i just stayed here because it’s impossible to leave this site

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
i already achieved what i wanted i just stayed here because it’s impossible to leave this site
can you share me your progresses to motivate me brother?

• +1
how do i fix it? Genio? bimax?

Mostly bimax done with genio especially on your case

ur hair seem like a big failo here. Might be even more then ur lower third lmao

bruh how should we know based on these pics
you need an x ray or show your bite smiling from the side or something
but kinda looks like it but how do you not know :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AlwaysHaveQuestions and one job away
bruh how should we know based on these pics
you need an x ray or show your bite smiling from the side or something
but kinda looks like it but how do you not know :ogre:
ok so I will go do the orthodontist after the surgeon
But i'm scared that he doesn't think it's necessary to do that with me

To fix your subhuman lower third I think it's necessary

what do you mean :kys:
you will most likely have to pay for the surgeries anyway unless you have a severe overbite or smth

what do you mean :kys:
you will most likely have to pay for the surgeries anyway unless you have a severe overbite or smth
I mean some surgeons won't operate you because they judge it's not bad enough or idk

maybe i can get healthcare to help me a little bit since i live in france

up need more advices if possible

how old are you. you got a lot of work to do tbh

you are pretty much the stereotypical what happens if you dont mew skull. do something about your hair. have you had extraction before? you should upload a front pic no smile

I will do a hair transplant as well and I hesitate to go fina
What is extraction?

you are pretty much the stereotypical what happens if you dont mew skull. do something about your hair. have you had extraction before? you should upload a front pic no smile
Not a lot to do . OP just needs a trimax. His splanchocranium is lacking but he's not very downward grown. His midface ratio is average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Not a lot to do . OP just needs a trimax. His splanchocranium is lacking but he's not very downward grown. His midface is average length
his forehead looks very neotenous. you think it would look balance on his face after bimax?

Not a lot to do . OP just needs a trimax. His splanchocranium is lacking but he's not very downward grown. His midface ratio is average
what's the difference between trimax and bimax?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
his forehead looks very neotenous. you think it would look balance on his face after bimax?
Rounded forehead and flat Browridge u mean? Meh they aren't that important tbh.

• +1
op also has huge folds when he smiles. i think that means he needs lefort 1 but im not sure. skincare could help too.

op also has huge folds when he smiles. i think that means he needs lefort 1 but im not sure. skincare could help too.
They are marionette lines and nasiolabial folds

Last edited:
  • +1
Your bite doesn't look terrible to me, maybe just a slight deep bite. The only real way to fix your recessed mandible and small chin is with jaw surgery. If you don't want jaw surgery, chin wing osteotomy or a wraparound custom jawline implant are both decent substitutes, but jaw surgery is always the best option for a recessed mandible and it also fixes your bite while genio and implants don't.

I have a similar side profile and I also have a class II deep bite (short face.) I'm considering chin wing genio/osteotomy over jaw surgery because my deep bite doesn't really bother me. I don't want to wear braces for a year if not longer plus it's much cheaper with much shorter recovery time. I can't be walking around with braces at 25 and taking months off to recover from jaw surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your bite doesn't look terrible to me, maybe just a slight deep bite. The only way to fix your recessed mandible and small chin is with jaw surgery. If you don't want jaw surgery, chin wing osteotomy or wraparound custom jawline implant are decent substitutes, but jaw surgery is always the best option for a recessed mandible and it also fixes your bite.
what jaw surgery? There are several
And i'm open to everything tbh

Genioplasty and lefort 1 with PRP treatment can fix this easily

• +1
yeah you have a slight overbite. tho its minor. no insurane would cover any surgery. and yes you can greatly benefit from surgery. its impossible to tell which tho cuz 1) you are quite fat and 2) you scribbled all over your face. to give good suggestiosn what is missing for good ratios and so on we would need to see better pics. if you ever decide to do that take mirror pics as they are the least affected by lens distortion. also try to take pics in various lightnign settings cuz it can heavily affect the perceived bone strcutre

Your bite doesn't look terrible to me, maybe just a slight deep bite. The only way to fix your recessed mandible and small chin is with jaw surgery. If you don't want jaw surgery, chin wing osteotomy or wraparound custom jawline implant are decent substitutes, but jaw surgery is always the best option for a recessed mandible and it also fixes your bite
Incorrect implants are never a substitute for jaw surgery they don't move the dental arches meaning ur chin folds, philtrum are gonna stay recessed and it cannot fix overbitw

• +1
yeah you have a slight overbite. tho its minor. no insurane would cover any surgery. and yes you can greatly benefit from surgery. its impossible to tell which tho cuz 1) you are quite fat and 2) you scribbled all over your face. to give good suggestiosn what is missing for good ratios and so on we would need to see better pics. if you ever decide to do that take mirror pics as they are the least affected by lens distortion. also try to take pics in various lightnign settings cuz it can heavily affect the perceived bone strcutre
I can do all these photos and sent these to you if you can help me choose the surgery
My idea is to do bimax and genio for now

Incorrect implants are never a substitute for jaw surgery they don't move the dental arches meaning ur chin folds, philtrum are gonna stay recessed and it cannot fix overbitw
when he write "jaw surgery" he means bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees