Do i have an overbite?

I can do all these photos and sent these to you if you can help me choose the surgery
My idea is to do bimax and genio for now
Idk which surgery. I just have an eye for aesthetics. I can tell you what you need to achieve but I can’t tell you how to achieve that goal tho. There are people like sixcry here that know all the stuff but you would need to provide ct or ceph scans and so on. No one can give you actual advise on jawsurgery otherwise.

Idk which surgery. I just have an eye for aesthetics. I can tell you what you need to achieve but I can’t tell you how to achieve that goal tho. There are people like sixcry here that know all the stuff but you would need to provide ct or ceph scans and so on. No one can give you actual advise on jawsurgery otherwise.
You need to go to the surgeon first to get ceph or ct?

You need to go to the surgeon first to get ceph or ct?
Idk if you have to but my surgeon forwarded me to a orthodontist who also does scans. Maybe you can get them on your own idk

GO STRAIGHT TO 6:50 THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL INFO NEEDED

From an incel to another bro: it's over

yeah u got an over bite it looks just as bad as my under bite unlucky mate try get it fixed

i guess but i cant afford surgery or anything plus ive got a non existent jaw and a recessed chin so it wouldn't change much
you can go bimax + genio

I already had girls i just try to improve myself bro
Were they fat or had they dicks, how much did you pay them?

were they conscious?

were they still alive?

animals don’t count...

not bad enough? are we seeing the same pics
i mean he may judges that bimax is not the right solution or that my overbite is not that bad idk
i just know that some surgeons refuse to operate for some reason

just consult with pubeless basement dwellers with no clue about orthodontics whatsoever instead of seeing a trained professional theory

just consult with pubeless basement dwellers with no clue about orthodontics whatsoever instead of seeing a trained professional theory
yeah hopefully he can go and get a professional extraction treatment :forcedsmile: