Do I have autism?

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold

Voice​

• Talking to yourself orally, having debates in your head which sometimes result in you vocally speaking some parts of the debate, repeating in your head some future dialogues you may one day have which sometimes result in you speaking parts vocally; "argu[ing] alone at night" -> not vocally, but in my head
  • Often as a child, repeating words or expressions vocally just after someone pronounced them, this is called echolalia -> dont know
  • Word retrieval impairment -> dont know
  • Having a voice described by NTs as "monotone" or "depressive" -> i dont think so

Mind​

• Trouble understanding or inability to understand body language and non-verbal cues or indications -> i dont know
  • Seeing the world in a black and white manner, with very few nuances -> i dont think so
  • A tendency to be clinically depressed -> yes
  • Being physically and mentally tired - sometimes to the point of a meltdown -, and being sometimes anxious or suicidal, mainly due to having to live among NTs and act like them (camouflaging) -> partially
  • Strongly disliking changes, being anxious if the routine has or could be changed -> no
  • Tendency to dislike lies and to want to openly correct people who you feel are lying or wrong -> no
  • Being "too honest" to the point of being rude -> i want to do this but i stop myself doing it
  • Frequent synesthesia -> dont think so
  • Being extremely invested in, or obssessed by some subjects or hobbies -> yes
  • Difficulties remembering peoples' names, less problems remembering their face -> no
  • Face blindness (also called prosopagnosia) -> no

Food and drugs​

• For children, strong negative reaction to some food or odors (those children are seen a being "picky") -> when i was younger
  • Separating the foods in the plate, disliking when each different foods touch each others -> when i was younger, this still annoys me but not that much
  • Aversion to strong tastes and textures along with "strong preferences for carbohydrates and processed foods, while rejecting fruits and vegetables. This, too, may reflect an aversion to strong tastes and textures. Unfortunately, it can lead to nutritional deficiencies and excessive weight gain, especially if exercise is limited." -> partially
  • Using drugs or substances to cope with being among NTs -> yes

Appearance​

• Caring more about how you feel in your clothes than how people will perceive them, keeping or wanting to keep the same clothes all the time even if it means freezing or sweating -> not sure?

Others​

• Bad handwriting -> yes
  • Being bad a teamwork -> i think so
  • Stimming (e.g. hand flapping, rocking, spinning self or objects, biting, head banging, moving eyes upwards or the side, making vocalisations) -> nothing that severe
  • Fidgeting often -> yes
  • Trouble making or maintaining eye-contact -> sometimes
  • Being prone to sensory overload -> yes
  • Having intestinal constipation, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or speech problems, or anxiety -> yes

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No. I’m very NT and probably one of the most NT ones in this forum

Nah you just a short ugly bozo call that shit big ed☠💯💯

Man if you wanna know just visit a fucking psychiatrist dont ask a bunch of retards on an Indian forum

in reality autistic people are disliked largely due to their not normal mannerisms, and neurotypicals are so programmed they start taking out their insecurities on you because they cant understand something they see that is different even though they decided to conversate with you in the first place

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

Voice​

• Talking to yourself orally, having debates in your head which sometimes result in you vocally speaking some parts of the debate, repeating in your head some future dialogues you may one day have which sometimes result in you speaking parts vocally; "argu[ing] alone at night" -> not vocally, but in my head
  • Often as a child, repeating words or expressions vocally just after someone pronounced them, this is called echolalia -> dont know
  • Having a voice described by NTs as "monotone" or "depressive" -> i dont think so

Mind​

• Trouble understanding or inability to understand body language and non-verbal cues or indications -> i dont know
  • Seeing the world in a black and white manner, with very few nuances -> i dont think so
  • Being physically and mentally tired - sometimes to the point of a meltdown -, and being sometimes anxious or suicidal, mainly due to having to live among NTs and act like them (camouflaging) -> partially
  • Strongly disliking changes, being anxious if the routine has or could be changed -> no
  • Tendency to dislike lies and to want to openly correct people who you feel are lying or wrong -> no
  • Being "too honest" to the point of being rude -> i want to do this but i stop myself doing it
  • Difficulties remembering peoples' names, less problems remembering their face -> no

Food and drugs​

• For children, strong negative reaction to some food or odors (those children are seen a being "picky") -> when i was younger
  • Separating the foods in the plate, disliking when each different foods touch each others -> when i was younger, this still annoys me but not that much
  • Aversion to strong tastes and textures along with "strong preferences for carbohydrates and processed foods, while rejecting fruits and vegetables. This, too, may reflect an aversion to strong tastes and textures. Unfortunately, it can lead to nutritional deficiencies and excessive weight gain, especially if exercise is limited." -> partially
  • Using drugs or substances to cope with being among NTs -> yes

Appearance​

• Caring more about how you feel in your clothes than how people will perceive them, keeping or wanting to keep the same clothes all the time even if it means freezing or sweating -> not sure?

Others​

• Bad handwriting -> yes
  • Being bad a teamwork -> i think so
  • Stimming (e.g. hand flapping, rocking, spinning self or objects, biting, head banging, moving eyes upwards or the side, making vocalisations) -> nothing that severe
  • Fidgeting often -> yes
  • Trouble making or maintaining eye-contact -> sometimes
  • Having intestinal constipation, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or speech problems, or anxiety -> yes
All my life ive been talking to my self in my mind until I started thinking that people can readmy mind and I stopped....

i tend to read and answer questions from last to first

Voice​

• Often as a child, repeating words or expressions vocally just after someone pronounced them, this is called echolalia -> no

Mind​

• Seeing the world in a black and white manner, with very few nuances -> yes
  • Strongly disliking changes, being anxious if the routine has or could be changed -> maybe
  • Tendency to dislike lies and to want to openly correct people who you feel are lying or wrong -> yes
  • Being "too honest" to the point of being rude -> yes

Food and drugs​

• For children, strong negative reaction to some food or odors (those children are seen a being "picky") -> YES
  • Separating the foods in the plate, disliking when each different foods touch each others -> YES
  • Aversion to strong tastes and textures along with "strong preferences for carbohydrates and processed foods, while rejecting fruits and vegetables. This, too, may reflect an aversion to strong tastes and textures. Unfortunately, it can lead to nutritional deficiencies and excessive weight gain, especially if exercise is limited." -> no
  • Using drugs or substances to cope with being among NTs -> only in events

Appearance​

• Caring more about how you feel in your clothes than how people will perceive them, keeping or wanting to keep the same clothes all the time even if it means freezing or sweating -> no

Others​

• Bad handwriting -> yes
  • Being bad a teamwork -> yes
  • Stimming (e.g. hand flapping, rocking, spinning self or objects, biting, head banging, moving eyes upwards or the side, making vocalisations) -> nope
  • Fidgeting often -> yes
  • Trouble making or maintaining eye-contact -> yes

ask the doctor instead of asking on .org maby

im more autistic i guess

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130