Do I have body dysmorphia or are my concerns justified?

Deleted member 11295

Deleted member 11295

6'2,20% BF,20 years old, body count: 0
idk I'm a bit bi-polar, sometimes I think I got ok look but sometimes I think its totally over.

Attachments

• Snapchat-664057365.jpg
    Snapchat-664057365.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 8699 and Beast993
you have the kind of face i just wanna bitchslap no hard feelings tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadrapist, Deleted member 3832 and 7 others
not ugly not handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4563, jake_okok and 6 others
fixing jaw would ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7098, Beast993 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beast993, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
i gained alot kg recently so maybe lean maxx?
wouldnt help much with that your gonials are not existent but its relatively easy to fix with surgery

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 11295
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You’re average

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, alriodai, magnificentcel and 4 others
i gained alot kg recently so maybe lean maxx?
how is this even a question, u should always try to be lean if your goal is to look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Mastermind and Deleted member 11295
idk I'm a bit bi-polar, sometimes I think I got ok look but sometimes I think its totally over.
you look very low t ngl
you have narrow but thick lips and a narrow chubby lower third
if you are fat you should gymmaxx and lean down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and coping ethnic
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 11295 and Mastermind
you look very low t ngl
you have narrow but thick lips and a narrow chubby lower third
if you are fat you should gymmaxx and lean down

shhould t change this?

Good eye area, optimal eye color.
A grain of scleral show is there, hindering you from having proper hunter eyes but nothing too impressive. Eyebrowmaxx to improve your eye area, orbital rim implants could be an option.

Your jaw looks narrow, expand your palate.
Can't tell if your mandible is recessed but looks like it since this particular failo always goes hand to hand with a tight mouth. 80% sure you need a bimax.

Coloring is very good but you still give off an acne-infested vibe. Dabble into Retin-A and skinmaxxing.

The fact you have gained weight is overt, you look bloated and need to leanmaxx again.

Extremely high potential if you ask me.
Bimax and orbital rim implants would skyrocket you into MM tier looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadrapist, alriodai, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Leanmaxxing fucking fatass you don’t need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
Good eye area, optimal eye color.
A grain of scleral show is there, hindering you from having proper hunter eyes but nothing too impressive. Eyebrowmaxx to improve your eye area, orbital rim implants could be an option.

Your jaw looks narrow, expand your palate.
Can't tell if your mandible is recessed but looks like it since this particular failo always goes hand to hand with a tight mouth. 80% sure you need a bimax.

Coloring is very good but you still give off an acne-infested vibe. Dabble into Retin-A and skinmaxxing.

The fact you have gained weight is overt, you look bloated and need to leanmaxx again.

Extremely high potential if you ask me.
Bimax and orbital rim implants would skyrocket you into MM tier looks.

dammn good analysis,just tell me whats MM.im only a one day old member haha.

dammn good analysis,just tell me whats MM.im only a one day old member haha.
Male model, your pheno is good.
There is a chance you would look better with black hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 10709 and EverythingMattersCel
shhould t change this?
taking t?
no it’s about the amount of t you had growing up

you should for sure lose weight
try looking prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Beast993 and Deleted member 11295
advantage: white
impossible to be an incel

analysis: u look dead average and extremely low t
lacking dimorphism
do whatever to make u more masculine that's ur problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Beast993
er tier lips

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: coping ethnic and Beast993
Man your jaw muscles are really undeveloped, try fixing that first.

Also try streching lips, and you will get 2-3 points.

does the lip device work?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1611913855.jpg
    Snapchat-1611913855.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 85
No bones plus shit hair cut. 3.5 PSL rn. But you have a good base to ascend because your ratios and pheno are fine.

One easy thing you can do is grow your hair out, so that it weighs itself down, and doesn't stick up like it does now. Rn your hair is making your face look longer than it is (short sides and top sticking up).

Maybe losing weight could help you have a more defined face? I don't really know because I don't know if you are overweight or not.

After that I think you could benefit a lot from surgerymaxxing. Stuff like bimax, implants, or eyelid surgery. If you are recessed then bimax would be the most important. I would imagine you are recessed looking at your pics but can't be sure without a side pic.

No bones plus shit hair cut. 3.5 PSL rn. But you have a good base to ascend because your ratios and pheno are fine.

One easy thing you can do is grow your hair out, so that it weighs itself down, and doesn't stick up like it does now. Rn your hair is making your face look longer than it is (short sides and top sticking up).

Maybe losing weight could help you have a more defined face? I don't really know because I don't know if you are overweight or not.

After that I think you could benefit a lot from surgerymaxxing. Stuff like bimax, implants, or eyelid surgery. If you are recessed then bimax would be the most important. I would imagine you are recessed looking at your pics but can't be sure without a side pic.
so mans subhuman?

Attachments

• 20200130_190112.jpg
    20200130_190112.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 53
yeah this was me 7 months ago sir

yea so leanmaxx and you are normie. To ascend further fix your jaw/chin/mouth area. Also try different hair cut like curtains or fringe.

• +1
yea so leanmaxx and you are normie. To ascend further fix your jaw/chin/mouth area. Also try different hair cut like curtains or fringe.

i orederd eyebrow dye(dark brown) coming today

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 10709, LILMAXILLA and 1 other person
Normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You don't really look low T you look more high E. Your testosterone is probably average, but your estrogen is slightly elevated. Hence the bloat/full lips. Low T men will usually have a very pale look and won't be bloated because they will also have low E from a lack of aromatization. How's your muscle mass? Do you store fat on legs/hips?

You don't really look low T you look more high E. Your testosterone is probably average, but your estrogen is slightly elevated. Hence the bloat/full lips. Low T men will usually have a very pale look and won't be bloated because they will also have low E from a lack of aromatization. How's your muscle mass? Do you store fat on legs/hips?

i dont have man boobs,i do store fat in legs tbh.maybe i shall invest in estrogen blovkers like grape seed?

i dont have man boobs,i do store fat in legs tbh.maybe i shall invest in estrogen blovkers like grape seed?
Honestly no doubt a diet change will really do much. It just comes down to genetics and androgen receptors. Lifting weights and getting lean is probably the only thing that will help, but even getting lean is hard to do with high estrogen.

• JFL
Honestly no doubt a diet change will really do much. It just comes down to genetics and androgen receptors. Lifting weights and getting lean is probably the only thing that will help, but even getting lean is hard to do with high estrogen.
Ment to say "I doubt a diet change will really do much"

I odnt have high estrogen i had blood work sir.

I recommend getting ur T levels checked, seriously if it's low and u fix it, u can improve body wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and Chadrapist
stop deluding him
People in this thread are telling this dude to "check his T levels" and I am the delusional one for telling him to smash the fuck out of his bones with a BSSO and get implants? Are you for real?

Surgeries are never cope unless your pheno is death tier, he has a good base.

• +1
Normie around psl3.5

Looks really nordic, most scandinavian guys look exactly like you

• +1
People in this thread are telling this dude to "check his T levels" and I am the delusional one for telling him to smash the fuck out of his bones with a BSSO and get implants? Are you for real?

Surgeries are never cope unless your pheno is death tier, he has a good base.
you are delusional for saying he can reach MM tier levels, he does not have a base to become a chad
Your advice itself was good but bluepilled assumption