Do I have body dysmorphia

Failomaxxed

Failomaxxed

Iron
I think I look really good when I look in the mirror and when I take pics on Snapchat but when someone takes a picture of me or I use the selfie camera I think I look deformed. I do really good irl and almost every girl I meet finds me attractive but I can’t see it because they see the version of my face that I can’t stand. First image is a Snapchat pic and second one is flipped. So do I have dysmorphia or do I genuinely look abnormal

Yes I have it to

You look great bro

dude we are the same tbh. i always am thinking i look dog shit and always wanna fix more and more but when i go somewhere irl or on omegle etc girls call me cute. i think it's minor bdd ngl

dude we are the same tbh. i always am thinking i look dog shit and always wanna fix more and more but when i go somewhere irl or on omegle etc girls call me cute. i think it's minor bdd ngl
You're not the same, he is good looking and has bdd
You are a babyfaced rat that has a completely accurate understanding of your subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 7521, ProAcktiv and 5 others
You're not the same, he is good looking and has bdd
You are a babyfaced rat that has a completely accurate understanding of your subhumanity
i cannot tell if you are just going along with the larp but i am done BlackKidMaxxing. I'm now going to larp as indian janitor ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
you look very good bro, trust me.
also have the same mirror-selfie thing, it sucks.

I think I look really good when I look in the mirror and when I take pics on Snapchat but when someone takes a picture of me or I use the selfie camera I think I look deformed. I do really good irl and almost every girl I meet finds me attractive but I can’t see it because they see the version of my face that I can’t stand. First image is a Snapchat pic and second one is flipped. So do I have dysmorphia or do I genuinely look abnormal

every user on here has it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128