Do i have chad features ?

mogger jaw and brow

not gonna click that link and give my phone coronavirus

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08 and germanlooks
u look like a rotting corpse

Sorry i don't want my face become mem
It's too late bro, we've already screen shotted you and added you to the discord community meme folder

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
It's too late bro, we've already screen shotted you and added you to the discord community meme folder
Ok

So now tell me what is going on

Tu as l'air ogre, quelle est ta taille ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ok

So now tell me what is going on
we are having a photoshopping competition using your uncanny face to immortalise you in this websites Incel group. Theres several you tubers in our discord who think your picture will make a great example of an incel, with your permission to use your photo of course?

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Bro the pic legit looks like you took it on a microwave

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
we are having a photoshopping competition using your uncanny face to immortalise you in this websites Incel group. Theres several you tubers in our discord who think your picture will make a great example of an incel, with your permission to use your photo of course?
Why not

People have told me since childhood i make them remind about MR Bean

Rate the morph I just did to the guy on discord :smonk:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
Give me rent

Take better pics man lol. hOW WE are supposed to rate pic like that.

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
if you just made me click a virus I’m gonna show up to your fucking house and kill you, that’s what happens

i get so angry

4.5 psl
Don't be angry kid

Or im going to put some dirt in your eyes

I can come into your dreams this night and make you have terrifying nightmares bro

serialkiller max and you might get some psycho coochie if u can keep on sucking your cheeks 24/7 :hnghn: