Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, spdxer, cellmax and 13 others
Yeah even chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, noonespecial, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
You look like the average nigga

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, hardstyle, Anonymous10 and 1 other person
u look way too skinny and that hair is horrible dude u are max like a strong MTN rn but idk that well cuz i dont like how black people look in general but it depends i guess

i would roid maxx if i was u tryna look like fit x fearless but ur not on his level that guy really is cahdlite u can never be that i dont think so

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, AverageTevvezFan, matt142 and 6 others
ur a pretty boy dude im sorry but thats pretty drazy to think u can be a chad i mean ac had is omeone like sean o pry . or chadlite i guess is someone like chioco lachowski i mean u look pretty good and high harmony but lets be hoenst dude ur black with an afro. so dont try to be someone ur not and just accept ur skin color and hair color and dont dress liek emo. but its ur life i gues its ur chociue .
i dont see any surgeries that u could get maybe something for side profile but u didnt shwo that. ur pretty much maxx

ed out more atrtractive than most guys i see IRL but i dont think HTN because u r very skinny and look kinda weak so i would eat a lot if i was you and maybe get an infraorbital rim implant but im not sure u kinda have ideal eye spacing and good FWHR. the nose is a little too wide but nothing i would kill myself over lol! overall im not srue dude maybe try to spam surgeriesr and do some tren and u can be strong HTN then/ maybe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, LuckyBeast and PlayersGetPlayed
u look way too skinny and that hair is horrible dude u are max like a strong MTN rn but idk that well cuz i dont like how black people look in general but it depends i guess

i would roid maxx if i was u tryna look like fit x fearless but ur not on his level that guy really is cahdlite u can never be that i dont think so
at the time of these i had bad ED from ulcers n indigestion,
ur a pretty boy dude im sorry but thats pretty drazy to think u can be a chad i mean ac had is omeone like sean o pry . or chadlite i guess is someone like chioco lachowski i mean u look pretty good and high harmony but lets be hoenst dude ur black with an afro. so dont try to be someone ur not and just accept ur skin color and hair color and dont dress liek emo. but its ur life i gues its ur chociue .
i dont see any surgeries that u could get maybe something for side profile but u didnt shwo that. ur pretty much maxx

ed out more atrtractive than most guys i see IRL but i dont think HTN because u r very skinny and look kinda weak so i would eat a lot if i was you and maybe get an infraorbital rim implant but im not sure u kinda have ideal eye spacing and good FWHR. the nose is a little too wide but nothing i would kill myself over lol! overall im not srue dude maybe try to spam surgeriesr and do some tren and u can be strong HTN then/ maybe
LOL, title was bait for interaction and idgaf abt being chad just HTN and i changed my hair style up n been experimenting, i could care less how i dress i just wear what i like and i’ve been tryna gain wait since i’m recovered from illness based ED

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai, greywind, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Good looking.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
You look like that nigga Jimi Hendrix and he was near chadlite and appealmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and PlayersGetPlayed
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam

Ignore this goof fashionmax and shave and you're already approaching mid to high htn. I hate people like this.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Schizotypalcel, greywind and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316
Says the guy who posted a sperg wall of test just because he can't have it that this black 17 year old might become cl
chadlite is francisco lachowski level lmao this nigga cuold never even model even if he looks good. u dont know anything about fucking Looks if u think like that. ur insane

High mtn, mtn appeal.

• +1
mma elite, and point zero (really good brand they polos tuff)
how are you wearing similar brands and calling affliction ass bro you make no sense

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
how are you wearing similar brands and calling affliction ass bro you make no sense
affliction has literally copy n paste theres nothing diff between their shirts, while other brands; south pole, point zero, royal, ekko may have some similar prints they have various styles compared to just copy paste skulls and “affliction” style marking

You look like that nigga Jimi Hendrix and he was near chadlite and appealmaxxed
bro that nigga is chopppppped no shot my nose is thag big

pretty good potential, trim down the hair maybe grow out some facial hair like a short stubble if you can and put some muscle on

Yeah you do - put muscle on

at the time of these i had bad ED from ulcers n indigestion,

LOL, title was bait for interaction and idgaf abt being chad just HTN and i changed my hair style up n been experimenting, i could care less how i dress i just wear what i like and i’ve been tryna gain wait since i’m recovered from illness based ED
Lot of larping

U tall u have a good face, u already chadlite.

U need muscle and a short haircut. Then Chad

no

• +1
nah unless surgery but still no guarantee

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PlayersGetPlayed
High mtn for me, should train masster, neck and gym abit, also lower bf% while keeping a muscular physique. Htn potential...easy. ur already 193

Why is your writing so bad ?

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Overall with height is possible. Not sure about chadlite facially though.

i cant bro everyone is 6'4 what the fuck is going on:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and noonespecial
i cant bro everyone is 6'4 what the fuck is going on:feelswhy:
just not true plus, i was at a concert last night and everyone there was shorter than their gf and some were mtn w stacylite while being shorter🥲

Ignore this goof fashionmax and shave and you're already approaching mid to high htn. I hate people like this.
imo he's around mtn i see people like him often, at malls and stuff. his appeal is throwing him hard.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Somehow this ultra NT tallfag ended up on this forum:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
cry (can u translate to english)
You participate in social activities, you're tall, your face is already good. So why do you need to be on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

Holy fuck are u actually retarded? That nigga fit whatever is like 5’6 and he’s black, delusion if u think he’s above mtn

did u even go to middle school you illiterate fuck, reading the shit you say makes me want to blow my brains out and fucking die you retard

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Schizotypalcel
You participate in social activities, you're tall, your face is already good. So why do you need to be on this forum?
i didn’t come here to be friends w incels who let look’s dictate their social life i came to improve my looks and life as there is some decent advice on here

i didn’t come here to be friends w incels who let look’s dictate their social life i came to improve my looks and life as there is some decent advice on here
if anything u are downgrading your life bc being on this site. pls kys