Do i have CL potential 17 6’4

Holy fuck are u actually retarded? That nigga fit whatever is like 5’6 and he’s black, delusion if u think he’s above mtn

did u even go to middle school you illiterate fuck, reading the shit you say makes me want to blow my brains out and fucking die you retard
u can't even read like 4 lines of text lmao how stupid are u idiot asshole jackass?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
u can't even read like 4 lines of text lmao how stupid are u idiot asshole jackass?
I read what you said, how did u infer I didnt? You sound like you’ve fried your brain with too many drugs or just have mental retardation.

I read what you said, how did u infer I didnt? You sound like you’ve fried your brain with too many drugs or just have mental retardation.
He said strong mtn?

if anything u are downgrading your life bc being on this site. pls kys
fucking retard, i’m barely on here and since i’ve joined this site i’ve improved my daily life i’m not obsessed with looks my posts thag look like that are bait post for rep and interactions suck my fat cooocckkk

fucking retard, i’m barely on here and since i’ve joined this site i’ve improved my daily life i’m not obsessed with looks my posts thag look like that are bait post for rep and interactions suck my fat cooocckkk
Starting to think u are sub NT an retarted with this statement u fuck tard, @sinss this is what i mean.

Facially, low mtn, 6’4 ascends to low htn, black descends to mtn, there u go saar

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
nigga googling words now to use that as an counter argument against mine :lul:

nigga googling words now to use that as an counter argument against mine :lul:
Yah just keep replying with a bunch of bullshit that makes no sense, what the fuck did you do to fuck ur brain up so bad

maybe in bengaluru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and diditeverbegin
Yah just keep replying with a bunch of bullshit that makes no sense, what the fuck did you do to fuck ur brain up so bad
it did makes sense though because u said infer and nobody uses that in a normal dialogue conversation what are u smoking?

Facially, low mtn, 6’4 ascends to low htn, black descends to mtn, there u go saar
hes a lil retarded
schizo is in love w me he sits on my thread waiting for someone to say something and puts laughing emoji if it’s positive and if it’s beg he thumbs it 💀nigga gotta be a fag

Sir you're black, you can't be Chad only Tyrone

you see his weight and what bro is wearing he aint nt :lul:
ong i’m not nt i have no friends only reason i’m not bullied cuz i’m top3 most attractive at school i sit in class n read on my phone and chromebooks all day if not doom scroll ing on org

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and grungymallard97
why dis nigga wearing the edgar drip as a blackcel peep the belt and jeans :feelshah:
fucking reatrd thinks “emo” clothes is the same as baggy sweats n true religon jeans and pro clubs

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and xantrooper